This is a site where you can talk openly and honestly about the herpes virus. Please scroll down for herpes information, herpes support and other helpful resources.
You can read all articles for free but to gain full access to our network you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
- Post your own topics, ask questions, give advice and communicate privately with other members (PM)
- Chat with over 50,000 people who are also affected by herpes (from all over the world)
- Browse over 160,000 posts in more than 30 herpes specific topic forums
- Search new and old posts, personalize your profile and access many other special features
- Talk to other members in our live chat room
All this is absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.