• Herpes Forums

This is a site where you can talk openly and honestly about the herpes virus. Please scroll down for herpes information, herpes support and other helpful resources.

You can read all articles for free but to gain full access to our network you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Post your own topics, ask questions, give advice and communicate privately with other members (PM)
    • Chat with over 50,000 people who are also affected by herpes (from all over the world)
    • Browse over 160,000 posts in more than 30 herpes specific topic forums
    • Search new and old posts, personalize your profile and access many other special features
    • Talk to other members in our live chat room

All this is absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

• Want to join our Herpes Help community?

Create My Account.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qwerty4321

Pinecone Extract?

2 posts in this topic

Anyone ever try it?

PineExtra™

Pine Cone Extract

PineExtra™ is an authentic polyphenol polysaccharide lignin extract similair to that of Sakagmi's NaOH extraction. It is extremely potent at 10 mg per 100 kilogram body weight. The one ounce bottle contains 500 milligrams / 50 doses. PineExtra is currently been studied as an adjuvant (a pharmacological agent added to a drug to increase or aid its effect). These bioactive phytochemicals have shown in clinical studies to stimulate an immune response most notably is an increased antibody production.

Antitumor, antiviral and immunopotentiating activities of pine cone extracts: potential medicinal efficacy of natural and synthetic lignin-related materials (review).

Several antitumor substances that effectively inhibited the growth of ascites and solid tumor cells transplanted in mice were isolated from pine cone NaOH extract by acid- and ethanol-precipitation. These antitumor substances were also potent antiviral agents against human immunodeficiency virus, herpes simplex virus and influenza virus; they induced antimicrobial activity against Staphylococcal aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Candida albicans, and induced antiparasite activity against Hymenolepis nana in mice. Chemical analysis of these substances by IR, UV, NMR, ESR and partition chromatography on cellulose-TLC plate disclosed that they had lignin-related structures complexed with sugars or polysaccharides. Chlorinated decomposition of the lignin portion significantly reduced their antiviral activity. In agreement with this, the antiviral activity of synthesized lignins prepared by polymerization of phenylpropanoid precursors was comparable to that of the undecomposed counterparts of the pine cone extract. Acid hydrolysis of the polysaccharide portion significantly reduced the ability of the substances to induce antitumor and antimicrobial activities in mice. With an appropriate eliciting agent, intravenous administration of natural lignified substances transiently induced endogenous production of a cytotoxic factor (possibly tumor necrosis factor) in normal mice. Their priming activity was significantly higher than that of their component units or degradation products. These data suggest the importance of conjugating lignins with polysaccharides for in vivo expression of various kinds of immunopotentiating activity. As possible explanations for their induction of a variety of immunopotentiating activities, these natural and synthetic lignins stimulated macrophage NBT-reducing activity, polymorphonuclear cell (PMN) iodination and splenocyte DNA synthesis and inhibited poly (ADP-ribose) glycohydrolase, RNA-dependent DNA polymerase (reverse transcriptase) and RNA-dependent RNA polymerase activities.

Pine cone extract

Yes I have been taking it for about a year now.

Pine cone extract seems to work best for me when combined with Acyclovir.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Herpes-simplex-101-banner.jpg

• Honeycombers Online now

• ST
    • Hope4Hfix
    • suptalife
    • lost_in_thoughttt
    • heartless369
    • LadyInPink
    • Clunk
    • Shhhh
    • Randomgirl*
    • JBnATL
    • oneday
    • Sillybrain2
    • november13
  • how-to-deal-with-herpes.jpg

• Latest Buzz

• suptalife
      Which test to believe?
      Hello guys, exactly a year ago, I had gotten unprotected oral sex from a woman. In 2 days, i had a lesion just below head of penis and when it did not heal for 3-4 days, i went to a doctor who told it was Herpes 1. After that below are the tests I have done. So, contradicting. Please tell me what to believe. 

1. Swab test on day 5 - negative for HSV 1,2 
      2. Local lab - IGG antibody test on day 5 - negative for HSV 1,2 
      3. LabCorp - IGG antibody test on day 30 - negative for HSV 1,2 
      4. Quest - IGG antibody test on 4 months mark - HSV1 -1.78, HSV2 <0.90 
      5. Quest- IGG antibody test on 1 year mark - HSV1 <0.90 HSV2 <0.90 

All through this period, I have constant itching on right thigh region and right part of penis where lesion occured. 

Which test to believe? I have not done Western blot as it is costly
    • Clunk
      Paranoid of Autoinoculation
      @SaminTO This sounds like a mix of OCD and Paranoia combined. Only you can fight this battle as the battle you're fighting is in your head! That's it. Your mind is playing tricks on you. There is no fear, your mind is believing the negative thoughts and accepting them as fact. Only a qualified therapist/psychologist or psychiatrist can assist you. I'd recommend a therapist or psychologist. They're trained to use proven methods/techniques to help you overcome the fears/issues you have. Psychiatrists on the other hand have medical degrees but usually resort to medication. You can't just pop a pill and be better! I'm not sure what country you're in but if you're in Australia, your GP can put you on a mental health plan. You get 10 sessions partially refunded by Medicare (they pay 1/2 so my sessions cost about $80 after the rebate). I walked away with breathing techniques and many others I sometimes use from time to time.  I'm agnostic and I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't believe in praying to God or the heavens for help with this virus. What the OP is dealing with is a mental health issue. Prayer won't help with this or with any physical pain/symptoms. For pain/physical symptoms are had, this is where advancements we as humans have made both in manufactured medicine and naturalpath remedies (even ancient herbal medicines) come to play. Good luck, SaminTO. If you need any help mate, shoot us a message.  
    • heartless369
      when to disclose
      thank you aces for sharing your story  however I can't just move on with my life like this virus is nothing to worry about. I could never be w/ a non-H person knowing that I could infect them at ANY TIME, even if they were aware of the risk and were willing to take it. At this point I just wish I could disclose my status to someone without being ridiculed.  
    • DrearyDaysAhead
      Paranoid of Autoinoculation
      I can relate SaminTO. I was first diagnosed last June and, for the first 3 months of so, I constantly wore medical gloves anytime I showered,used the washroom, or put makeup on my face. I went through about 4 boxes of gloves and then decided that I would not buy anymore. I still to this day wash my hands every single time I put my clothes on (cause my hands might have brushed agaist the virus) or after I use the washroom. I know it's probably a bit overboard but I just can't stop. Herpes is constantly on my mind.I wish I had some practical advice but unfortunately all I can do is commiserate. 
    • Acesheart
      Hi, just introducing
      Hi sailing, welcome  ! There are some groups from your location just message the green Moderator Sunflowerflagirl, she's from your state. When I started here I too had never joined such a website, but with everyone so kind and knowledgeable it's easy to find what you need and what you didn't know YOU needed. Hugs Aces xo