• Herpes Forums

This is a site where you can talk openly and honestly about the herpes virus. Please scroll down for herpes information, herpes support and other helpful resources.

You can read all articles for free but to gain full access to our network you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Post your own topics, ask questions, give advice and communicate privately with other members (PM)
    • Chat with over 50,000 people who are also affected by herpes (from all over the world)
    • Browse over 160,000 posts in more than 30 herpes specific topic forums
    • Search new and old posts, personalize your profile and access many other special features
    • Talk to other members in our live chat room

All this is absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

• Want to join our Herpes Help community?

Create My Account.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chay5

Neem capsules, Neem Oil-

2 posts in this topic

I read somewhere that while Oil of Oregano seems to help for Cold Sores, Neem Oil 's antiviral properties eliminate genital HSV outbreaks. I bought a bottle of this oil, and, needless to say, it really stinks. Has anyone ever used Neem leaves capsules or Neem Oil for Genital HSV?

I read somewhere that while Oil of Oregano seems to help for Cold Sores, Neem Oil 's antiviral properties eliminate genital HSV outbreaks. I bought a bottle of this oil, and, needless to say, it really stinks. Has anyone ever used Neem leaves capsules or Neem Oil for Genital HSV?

Neem extract is supposed to be toxic to the herpes virus. I got this information from the book "Neem- The Ultimate Herb":

"Herpes- Recent tests in Germany show that neem extracts are toxic to the herpes virus and can aid in a rapid healing of cold sores".

I just ordered a bottle of the extract [advertising link removed] - hope it works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Herpes-simplex-101-banner.jpg

• Honeycombers Online now

• Herbfresh
    • iwantpeace
    • sickornotsick
    • Workndie
    • Stayjay2013
    • l95
    • Herpes2Dating
    • Plshelpme
    • oneday
    • Terrell
    • StayingUpbeat
    • Sanguine108
  • how-to-deal-with-herpes.jpg

• Latest Buzz

• Herpes2Dating
      Is this Herpes
      There are many types on herpes like oral herpes, genital herpes, finger herpes, neonatal herpes etc... Person with herpes find very difficult to speak up about their condition... to ease this situation, we are having many dating sites online among them I feel HSVfinder is the best site committed to lend some support with dating, friendship and even love..
    • Herpes2Dating
      another OB
      Its important to feel no stress... if you have stress in your immune system it may lead you to many outbreaks ... if you are stressed about being left alone so here we have.... HSVfinder.com Everyone who has Herpes can join us regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or gender. HSVfinder is a remarkable Herpes dating community, devoted to providing a safe, stigma-free, nondiscriminatory, warm and friendly online dating environment. It is totally free to place a 100% anonymous profile and start connecting with other Herpes Singles like you now.
    • Herpes2Dating
      I found this blog helpful
      You have many sites and blogs online in which you get the information on what to do when you contact we HSV and you have even more sites on which you find other information like herpes dating, herpes cure etc.. But many need the most is the support when they are first diagnosed. There are very less support groups sites online where you can find herpes support groups.. Thank God I found one which is a very good site with good features, privacy which lead me lot of support and love ... Presently I am dating for this valentine with my Herpes Partner whom I met on this site, you all can also date with hsv here.
    • Herpes2Dating
      Trying to heal
      Do you have Herpes and find it hard to date others? Everyone who has Herpes can join us regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or gender. HSVfinder is a remarkable Herpes dating community, devoted to providing a safe, stigma-free, nondiscriminatory, warm and friendly online dating environment. It is totally free to place a 100% anonymous profile and start connecting with other Herpes Singles like you now.
    • Herpes2Dating
      Newly Diagnosed with Whitlow for Primary OB
      You have many sites and blogs online in which you get the information on what to do when you contact we HSV and you have even more sites on which you find other information like herpes dating, herpes cure etc.. But many need the most is the support when they are first diagnosed. There are very less support groups sites online where you can find herpes support groups.. Thank God I found one which is a very good site with good features, privacy which lead me lot of support and love ... Presently I am dating for this valentine with my Herpes Partner whom I met on this site, you all can also date with hsv here.