World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
What a beotch

Herbal remedies/some questions

What a beotch

Are there any herbal remedies that I can take everyday to help my immune system??? I read a little bit about Dynamiclear but can that be taken we genital herpes?? Would I take it everyday? I also read some stuff about St. John's wort.

Can someone help me?? I don't want to take Valtrex everyday...even though I am thinking about it. This is my 3rd OB since the start of the year and I can't take it. I was just starting to deal and then I had another outbreak and I went right back.

helied2me

Hi W.a. b.,

I saw your other post and I'm sorry you are just now finding out it is HSV-2.

Dynamiclear is a topical product that you apply to the sores. It helps to dry it out to hasten the healing process. There are natural supplements you can take to help in reducing the replication of the virus that causes outbreaks. L-lysine is one that is effective for many others Vitamin C and multi-vitamins will help boost your immune system and there are others that people have had success with also.

Check out the Treatment Zone thread, you may find them there. In the links on the right there is one titled Immune Support Herbs under the Fight Back section you can check out also.

Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you.

What a beotch

Link not working

Thanks for giving me some answers. Where can I buy this stuff?? I tried the link that is to the right and it keeps telling me there is an error. I like the immune system pill and would like to order it but now what??

Thanks again

helied2me

It may be something to do with your server but the link should work. There is another one if you scroll down under Discounts. The cost is expensive and it doesn't help everyone so may I make a suggestion?

You can find many of the supplements in your local stores so look at some of the supplements and write them down. If you go to an herbal supply store you can get some assistance in finding what you're looking for.

Many here have used peroxide, alcohol or witch hazel to help dry out the sores, and epsom salts baths to help with the same. Warning, they will burn but stick it out and it will pass. Only do this til the sores start scabbing over and at this point they are on the way out. After they scab over you can apply an aloe gel if you'd like.

Let us know if we can help out any further, we will if we can.

Lifeislife

I am on the organic bandwagon now, aside of the Valtrex which I am going to transition off of last along with other medications I take for other things.

All supplements I buy now are from organic food stores. Check your area. I go to Trader Joe's, but not sure how wide spread this chain is. There is also a chain called "Wild Oats".

I bought L-lysine for $12 I think and my daily multi for $5, all natural.

What a beotch

herbal

There is a Trader Joe's near me. What kind of daily multiple do you take?? Is it just your standard multiple vitamin??

Thanks for everything.

Cindy Robinson

Making supplements more economical

The dollars can really add up when you are taking a range of different pills. To cut the cost it is worth combining them. You can save money if you take a supplement that contains all of the major vitamins, minerals and the amino acid indicated for HSV in "one tablet". This is a better option than buying each different supplement by itself.

One combination that we have found to work well (supported by Clinical Studies) is Lysine - pure not artificially made, Vitamin C, Zinc and Bioflavonoids. They also work better when taken together.

If you had to buy all of these separately the cost really does add up. The same relates to immune strengthening herbs. If you can find a tablet which contains the specific herbs that are helpful for both herpes and boosting immune function in one tablet this will save you a bundle.

Just make sure they are quality manufactured, whichever direction you go ;)

You can read more about the combinations that we have found to work consistently well here (this a PDF file so is intended to be printed for easy reading).

Cindy