World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
timmy1234

Help Please

timmy1234

i need help i havent been diagnoised yet but last friday i hooked up with this girl, but we didnt have sex, just oral, and know its tuesday and i have a small rash maybe a quater of an inch around my belly button, and about five inches above my knee cap on both legs it itches and its red. There is no signs of it on my genitals though is this Herpes im freaking out someone please HELP!

VVK

We can't really tell you because we don't have pictures and we're not doctors. You should see a doctor to figure out what the rash is.

timmy1234

yeah thanks i have an appointment schelduled im just kind of scared it si you know, thanks for the help though

chevyMisty

it's good that you have a doctors appointment. from where you say the rash is I would say no it's not. But again no pictures and not a doctor. I've heard you can get it there but that it's rare. Unless she has herpes and her lips come in contact with those parts you are fine, but if her lips did...Doctors appointment is a good thing. Good Luck.