World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jenn55

Why is this happening?

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

jenn55

I'm new to this board, and am very confused. I have been living with this for 13 years now. I'd gotten to the point of only having o/b's once every couple of years, if that. I'm happily married with a 2 yr. old son. My husband does not have the virus. We are currently trying to conceive our second child, and now all of a sudden, I'm having o/b's every month. I'm not under any more stress than usual, and live a healthy lifestyle. Why is this happening all of a sudden? I do not want to give this to my husband, although he says he wouldn't care if it means we can conceive. I know I cannot go on suppressive therapy while trying to conceive. What can I do? Help!!!

helied2me

Hi jenn55,

Maybe it's the fact that you are trying to conceive and possibly there is a stress factor in that which you wouldn't recognize as stress. Is that possible?

VVK

Are you having sex more often than usual during this time? That changes your body's chemistry quite a bit and could be causing problems. It could also be related to diet if you're trying something different. Is there something that changed in your diet in the last 2-3 months?

here to help

Well I have lived with this for over 6 years now and have tryed almost everything, until I found a book about Olive Leaf Extract, I used this everyday and it keeps my body healthy and my immune system strong. But if I do have a break out , I use an ointment called Lemon Balm Cream for Wise Ways herbals. This is a miracle ointment! Once you feel the tingling, itchy sensation apply directly to the affected area and usually you won't have a full outbreak and will be better the next day or if you already have a full outbreak, apply it and it takes away itchiness, pain and discomfort and usually heals faster. Try it out you can usually find it at local herbals shops or online. Good luck.

jenn55

Well here's the other thing.........I'm basically just having the prodromal symptoms.......... for a week or 2 at a time each month. I'm not seeing or feeling any lesions. How weird is that? Like I said, I haven't had a real OB in years, so I don't know what's going on. My diet has not changed at all, if anything, it's better. I not having more sex than usual, or at all, because I don't want to pass it on to my husband. Can I give it to him with just prodromal symptoms?