World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jenn55

Why is this happening?

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

jenn55

I'm new to this board, and am very confused. I have been living with this for 13 years now. I'd gotten to the point of only having o/b's once every couple of years, if that. I'm happily married with a 2 yr. old son. My husband does not have the virus. We are currently trying to conceive our second child, and now all of a sudden, I'm having o/b's every month, a week before my period. I'm not under any more stress than usual, and live a healthy lifestyle. Why is this happening all of a sudden? I do not want to give this to my husband, although he says he wouldn't care if it means we can conceive. I know I cannot go on suppressive therapy while trying to conceive. What can I do? Help!!!

coalminer

Maybe this will help

This has helped me. Maybe it will help you:

1. Learn about what NOT to eat (see this site, left column, section titled Fight Back) (http://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/herpes/herpes_diet_information.htm)

2. Try to have an alkaline diet (http://acidalkalinediet.com/foodchart.php?gid=1070513581&gclid=CLuY89PtjJICFSEaawodzmNYDg) Caution: Some alkaline foods are high in arginine so you have to balance these out. But there is much you can do to make your diet less acidic (squeeze lemon into your tuna mix for sandwiches, for example). Virus does not like an alkaline environment.

3. Foods that I have had to give up completely: coffee (green tea is OK), popcorn and almost all chocolate, nuts, and whole grains such as whole wheat bread. After a 3+ month total elimination of these items, I began to carefully reintroduce some of them back into my diet in limited quantities (coffee & popcorn still not good). For example, I seem to handle almonds OK in very limited amounts and in recipes, salads and etc., small pieces of chocolate on occasion and etc. Keep the quantities small and infrequent.

4. I take good multiple vitamins every day. Two times a day I also take odorless garlic, olive leaf extract, chelated zinc (once a day), indole-3-carbinol (one cap for under 200 lbs in body weight), resveratrol (red wine extract), lysine 2 times a day. All of these items are natural. Most are available at Target, Walmart, or your local pharmacy. Also take Andrographis, Oil of Oregano, & Astragalus, and Red Marine Algae. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

5. For indole-3-carbinol (you can Google it). It is naturally occurring in cruciferous vegetables and has also been found to inhibit certain cancers (breast, prostrate, and etc.) according to medical school reports I found on Google.

6. For medication I use Dynamiclear right away (best at night to let it work). Then I use Purell with Aloe (several times a day) and carry some with me. Apply it as soon as you feel any sign. These 2 things combined with a good diet and exercise have eliminated my outbreaks.

7. I shop the web for best prices on some of the items. For example, I can use regular zinc (found at your local store) but chelated zinc is better and I found the best price at Puritan’s Pride online. The indole-3-carbinol is available, I just Google it and select a good quality source for the best price.

8. If I have an outbreak, I make sure I treat it right away with Dynamiclear. I’ve tried a lot of things and this is the only one that has worked. I also use Purell after the Dynamiclear dries and them keep applying Purell several times throughout the day (I’ve found that I cannot over use Purell and it speeds healing).

9. If I have a bruise from an outbreak I use Arnica Relief Cream from GNC. You can also use Vita-K Solution (also a cream) but you have to order it online. I also use Zinc Oxide Ointment (20% or 40%) and 100% Aloe. These eliminate the bruising.

This really works: Oil of Oregano is excellent and really works. Best source I’ve found is: http://www.bio-alternatives.net For the sore that first appears, use Dynamiclear, let it dry for and hour or so, then start Purell with aloe if your going to be around people. If alone, use Oil of Oregano on the area from the tail bone to your waist on the spine. Use Oil of Oregano 3 times daily under tongue and apply on spine from tail bone to as high as waist at night before bed for 30 days or more. Some claim this has cured them (or permanently stopped outbreaks). It seems to have cured me. You can also apply it back of neck and down shoulder blades, especially for oral herpes.