World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

someone help me.

Guest Anonymous

hey they call me rock. when i was about 10-14 around that age im not sure i was at my friends house. well my dad friends house ne ways. so they had a daughter there and she was about 2 years older then me. she liked me and all but i didnt really like her. she would touch me and all that stuff and jus u kno try to have sex with me. i dont remember much of that day but i remember one day i think i gave in and she acutally tried to u know have sex with me. but as i remember i couldnt go in her for some reason i dunno why.. but i was lil i didnt really remember what happend that day. anywho.. a few years past and i noticed that im getting these itchy feelings and all at my penis area. i thought it was jus me growin up or it was my cloths or the soap that i used that irratate it. i remmeber goin to the doctor and they gave me meds for it. but it burned so i stop using it without my parents knowin. now im 17 and i realize what it is. i was so little i didnt know what was goin on i never knew it could be herpes.. i didnt get checked yet im afraid to. im going to soon but i just want some support from you guys and gals out there. i already told my gf whom i was with for a year and 6 months and she still loves me and wants to b there with me when i get checked. but its a long distince relatinship. i met her in this chat room and we jus started talkin and what do u know she was my best friends cuzzin. so we got togther and all.. but i need help and support someone please help me on what to do. and also if u want to email me my email is renegaderocky@yahoo.com or rockygilles@hotmail.com thank you for reading

christi

You are not alone!

Hey Strida,

I'm sure we can all identify with the fear you have at the moment. I've had herpes for five years and even though I only had to wait 24 hours from when the symptoms first started until I actually had the test and was diagnosed it's a horrible feeling to wonder. I have an identical twin sister who went through a similar thing to what you are going through about a year ago. She knew about my herpes and started having a few problems of her own - itching, burning, strange sensations and convinced herself that she had herpes too! She just about had a nervous breakdown over the fact that secretly we would become the 'herpes twins'.

Well, as it turned out she didn't have herpes. She had thrush!(yeast infection). Guys can get thrush too and it itches and burns. On the penis it can even appear like little blisters or red dots, very much imitating herpes! The anti-fungal cream that can be used to clear it can sometimes be a little harsh and it will sting!!!! (and itch and drive you a little crazy but is completely treatable).

There is little I can say except just hold on. Go to the doctor and find out once and for all. If it is thrush it's a yeast infection that comes and goes and can be treated, pretty much like a sore throat or catching a head cold. If it is herpes, in the long run it's physically no worse than a case of thrush every now and then but because of the stigma you are likely to need out support and we'll be here for you.

Christi.