World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
pero_jr

Newly diagnose

pero_jr

Hi guyz,

My name is Pero, i found out recently I had herpes Type 1...nice to meet you all. I've finish my devastated period, now I want to find ways to live wit it. Hope you guyz can help.

From,

Pero

MsLucy

Welcome, Pero. We all find our own ways to learn to live with herpes. Personally, I just decided that it is what it is, and not to make it more than that in my mind. The fact that I have it doesn't really even bother me anymore. It's just a thing, like so many other things in life.

There are a lot of suggestions on the site about supplements and eating habits that may help minimize your symptoms. Read up on them and you might find something that will work for you.

Glad you found your way here. It's a great place to learn, vent, and help others who are still struggling to come to terms with it. Again, welcome.

pero_jr

Thanks for the warm welcome. I would like to know what's my chances not to spread the virus to my partner which does not have herpes. As long we don't have sex, she will not be affected?

dnd3d

Basically if you don't want to spread it the virus, don't have sex ever again.

regret

are you on any medication to suppress the transmission and outbreaks? if nit i would recommend being pt on valtrex, even thought hier is not a 100% guarentee, it does help reduce the chances up to 80% and also use a condom, dont havesex while you are ghaving an outbreak..did you sleep with her before you knew? if so she ay have gotten it already , have her go in to be tested, have blood d rawn, it takes 3 mo for the antibodies to show up in the blood work...thier are othernatural suppliments you can use also, likel lysine that helps with the severity of ob's..check out all info on the right hand side column has the info there for you..good luck