World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BeantownBeauty

Hmmm.

BeantownBeauty

My OBs are usually just teeny tiny cuts...no blisters since my first OB over a year ago. Something new has come up, and I have no idea what's going on...

I feel like I have to pee all the time, doesn't burn when I do, but as soon as i'm done i get a sudden rush of pressure...it almost feels like my bladder is going to come out of my....you know. It's not a UTI, it usually gets better as the day goes on, but in the mornings i'm miserable.

Anyone else have problems with this?

Kya

Have you been tested for UTI? Even if it doesnt burn or sting to go to the toliet, it still can be one. Just a milder form.

marriedwchildren

beantown,

I cannot honestly say I have had that problem, but tell me what makes you think it is not a UTI? UTI'S have different symptoms and pain is one of them and the feeling of pressure down under is another. My first suggestion to you is go to your doctor and have him test your urine for bacteria.If you do not want to spend the money on the doctor I would suggest getting one of those testing kits over the counter to see if you are + for bacteria. I just do not want to see you go through this pain without having a definate diagnosis of what is going on. remember not everything that ails you down under is Always due to herpes. Take care and hope you feel better.

BeantownBeauty

I took one of those otc UTI tests, and it came out negative. I'm trying to get a doctor asap just in case it's kidneys or something else. I'm kinda scared

Dakota Blue

well im not a doc or anything but i do know that our friendly Mr. H wrecks havoc on the nerves system and i assume its very possible that Mr. H could have affected those particular nerves. I would for SURE see a doc and keep us posted.. I have read other posts on other sites similar to yours