World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
GodIsMerciful

Thank God!!!

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

GodIsMerciful

I just wanted to make a post and share how happy I was to know that my HIV/Syphallis tests came back negative!!! I got tested right after diagnosis, but I did another one, because like many other's was totally paranoid about having caught something else. I thank God so much that I will only have to suffer from herpes and I will not be making anymore reckless sexually decisions in the future. I feel the best I've felt in the past few months and now I have the energy and ambition to fight on the move past the feelings I've had about my diagnosis. I'm trying to do the right things, i.e.(eat right and not smoke or drink) and it's been a challenge at times, but I'm doing better. I'm so happy and relieved right now.

Kya

Wonderful news!!! Thats really good!! Im going soon to have my bloods taken to test for HIV/AIDS and im also going to ask them to re-test me for eveything else as well just in case anything came up as a false negative! (Hoping this virus is the only incurable STI I am carrying!!!!!!)

Hopefully I will be as happy as you are in a few weeks time!! Can tell how relieaved you must be!

chole

fantastic news,had hiv test too and all the others and we are lucky we have h and not something worse.Know the relief you feel.

helied2me

Congratulations GodIsMerciful, that's always good news! I'll go back and do another at 1 year at the end of September, and even with 2 negatives, I'll still have that anxiety waiting on the results.

Eurydice

Vicious cycle.

I just wanted to make a post and share how happy I was to know that my HIV/Syphallis tests came back negative!!! I got tested right after diagnosis, but I did another one, because like many other's was totally paranoid about having caught something else. I thank God so much that I will only have to suffer from herpes and I will not be making anymore reckless sexually decisions in the future. I feel the best I've felt in the past few months and now I have the energy and ambition to fight on the move past the feelings I've had about my diagnosis. I'm trying to do the right things, i.e.(eat right and not smoke or drink) and it's been a challenge at times, but I'm doing better. I'm so happy and relieved right now.

Congratulations, GodisMerciful.

And to all other girls: Good Luck.

I am sure you don't have any HIV, but if helps to feel better, go for it.

I would call it "Herpes Hysteria", it makes you upset and scared.

It's messing our heads, don't let it do it. It's just a virus and you don't die from it. The more upset you are the tougher OBs are and you are scared even more. It's a vicious cycle. :(

seashell

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. That's wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::D

gotitsowhat

Happy news!

So glad to know that your test results were OK! I felt very good reading your post. I thought they probably would be OK but it's good to know you can now move on to coping with the herpes and the herpes will now be seen in perspective. I know it will be a good summer for you!