World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
tenderheart22

Sores should hurt to touch right?

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

tenderheart22

I am so incredibly paranoid. I think I look at myself in the mirror about 100 times a day. And of course I keep thinking I SEE something. I know for me I don't get blisters, but I get like these small circular things, like cuts. I thought I may have one again, but I touched it and it didn't hurt at all. It should hurt if it's herpes right?

chole

tell me about it,am always checking down there,its just madness and must stop it....it will only make things worse.I had about 4 sores on my first ob and am still left with 1 a month later,god knows why.I was never in pain with the sores,even when washing myself did not hurt to touch so no don't think they always hurt,everyone is different.Am not sure what the cuts are.I got small yellow spots,almost like whiteheads you can get as a spoty teenager.I still have 1 there and have been checking it every time I pee!!!,must stop it and you too lets just try and stop obsessing once and fall all.

bluefrog

everybody is different. The sores dont necessarily have to hurt, especially depending on what stage they are in....fresh cuts, full blown, scabbed over, etc.

Eurydice
I am so incredibly paranoid. I think I look at myself in the mirror about 100 times a day. And of course I keep thinking I SEE something. I know for me I don't get blisters, but I get like these small circular things, like cuts. I thought I may have one again, but I touched it and it didn't hurt at all. It should hurt if it's herpes right?

Mine didn't hurt at all. I just felt really bad. More flu symptoms.

I read that they hurt, but later I found out that not always. Some people

don't even notice them, and they think they have a flu. But don't touch them. I did too, but you are not supposed to. Just leave them alone and let them heal.:cool:

tenderheart22

But I don't have flu-like symptoms. I had sores, which looked like cuts and hurt to pee and I had leg pains. Then the sores went away, the leg pains still haven't though after a month. But of course I kept looking and I THINK I see something, but doesn't hurt or itch and I don't feel sick or anything. I just don't know how else to tell, I want to be able to know so I don't pass it on, not that I plan to engage in sexual activity EVER again.

chole

feelingworthless-hope you are joking re never have sexual acti again!! dont be silly....I too have leg pains after a month,its driving me mad,just have to give it more time,try not to get too down it won't help,says me I should listen to my own advice abit more.You will have a sex life again,you can have a life with h.Hugs

standard

If you are really sore in your junk, this isn't going to work, but most people can do this.

You want to get rid of the leg pains?

Go work out.

If your a guy; weight lift.

If your a girl; weight lift.

Running will hurt the junk and make you sweat too much.

Also won't work you out as hard in such a short time.

Your legs will be more sore for about 48 hours, then gone.

beachday

MIne did not hurt either. It's been two months since my first outbreak and I still have one spot that refuses to stop tingling. I look at it every day and I don't see anything there. I hate being obsessive about it.