World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
srfrgrl08

got it in iraq??

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

srfrgrl08

hey everyone...i am new here, and i contracted HSV2 from my then-boyfriend of a year while in iraq. he had a cold sore in his mouth that i didnt know of, and we had oral sex while deployed. it happened in nov 07, at the beginning of our 15 month long tour. after the first outbreak in nov, which lasted about 2 weeks, it didn't happen again. i didnt see a doctor, and did some research. after a few months with no symptoms, i started to think maybe it wasnt herpes.

then i had another outbreak a few days ago.

now, in the peak of this, i finally came to terms with having it.

i am thinking of buying dynamiclear, because i cant exactly see a doctor out here...(i work with a bunch of medics, and this is not something i want to broadcast).

any suggestions??

ihadthiscoming

I'd suggest you see a doctor, people are in the medical/nursing profession because they care, which means they'd care enough about you to treat as best as they can and not to pass on information to others. I'm sure the amount you care and look out for each other in Iraq is far more heightened to everyday experience, I'd trust them, and get treatment so that you worry less about herpes.

I guess you have access to weapons, surely that's got to decrease the risk someone is going to take in pissing you off :)

ChooChooy
hey everyone...i am new here, and i contracted HSV2 from my then-boyfriend of a year while in iraq. he had a cold sore in his mouth that i didnt know of, and we had oral sex while deployed. it happened in nov 07, at the beginning of our 15 month long tour. after the first outbreak in nov, which lasted about 2 weeks, it didn't happen again. i didnt see a doctor, and did some research. after a few months with no symptoms, i started to think maybe it wasnt herpes.

then i had another outbreak a few days ago.

now, in the peak of this, i finally came to terms with having it.

i am thinking of buying dynamiclear, because i cant exactly see a doctor out here...(i work with a bunch of medics, and this is not something i want to broadcast).

any suggestions??

I think buying it is a good investment for NOW, but probably a better thing would be Oil of Oregano. I'd do both together. Oil of Oregano can supposingly get rid of it completely, as well as rids outbreaks very swiftly. Problem is the burn of it which some can't handle (I love it... lets me know it's working, though I take it for other reasons, not herpes).

ChooChooy

oops didn't finish. anyways, since I can't edit my last post...

also I wanted to mention, Oil of Oregano is a process that can possibly completely get rid of it over time, and though DynamiClear is said to work great, you STILL should see a doctor to get as much accurate information on your version of it as possible.