World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
tenderheart22

Now in my behind??

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

tenderheart22

Ugh. I hate that I have so many questions and that every day I feel like there is something else wrong with me. Paranoia is a pain all in itself. lol. So it's been a month since my OB started, the sores in my vagina cleared up a few weeks ago. The leg pain never went away though. For the past few days I have had a burning pain in my rectal area. It's pretty much just when I sit. I don't see anything around it that is suspicious. Got my doctor to check it out and he didn't see anything. I even had a fun little exam inside and he said he felt nothing, but it did hurt a bit in one area when he did this. No I have never had anal sex. I did read that sores on the genitals can spread to the rectum, but I have none outside. I would just think that it would be hard for them to spread to the inside of the rectum if I didn't touch that area :confused:. Anyone know anything about this? Maybe its something else? Though I think the first thing the doctor thought was hemmroids, but it doesn't bleed, there are no bumps, and it doesn't particularly hurt to use the bathroom.

Kya

Hey,

Tell me about that damn paranoia!!! Know just what you mean.... oh no...a cramp... does that mean I've got somethign else as well?? lol Been there, done that, still there actually. Until my results come bk.

Anyway... I've had a burning sensation in that area before as well, and that was even before I got herpes and I knew I was clean for all other STI's and wot not. Granted it was prob becasue of the spicy food I ate the night before.... haha (sorry, dont mean to joke)

May indeed be hemmorids, just with no outside obvious symptoms. Though if it carries on, another trip to the doctor maybe in order. Just to be on the safe side. :-) Hope you feel better soon!!!

mdhp

Hi there,

Read my post in this section called TMI. I also have an almost achy discomfort up in there that is a little uncomfortable when I sit. However, I can't seem to "go" when I need to.

beachday

I had the same problem. I don't think my first outbreak is over and it has been a month. No more blisters but one small tingle that refuses to go away. As for my leg and booty, the right side of me has been on pins and needles for a month too. At my physical, which was planned way before I found out I had herpes, my doc prescribed a steriod for me to take over the next few days. I hope it helps. I do not have sores on or near my butt either. just a muscle that feels sore as can be.

maybe you should ask your doc about it again and ask about the steriod.

clark

i feel you!!

I've been feeling the itching and burning in the rectum. it's hard to keep this area dry so i don't know if it can even heal properly. it's usually around my cycle. and it's uncomfortable to even use the rest room if u know what i mean. AHHH!!!!