World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
cheeseontoast

:( any help or support

cheeseontoast

i was meant to be getting my results nearly a month ago and i still havn't cos i'm too scared, although i know this is immature. but i have had not many problems so it kinda felt like the problem had gone away.

except i still have an ulcer which salt water doesn't appear to be getting rid of :( i don't know what to do... except go to the doctors. where i will have to get my results.

my boyfriend broke up with me just before i was meant to be getting my results so i have had no support or anything seeing as he's the only person i told.

see now i seem to have some sort of warts growing too :(

i'm just so scared.

i have a new boyfriend but i can't go near him or have sex with him one i havn't told him i may have herpes and i just dont wanna give it to him or even be touched :/

has anyone else had any sort of issues with vaginal ulcers who have any answers??

muchly appreciated x

Kya

Just go get your results and get the doctors to check you over. Surely knowing for sure is better than all the worry and panic?

Your new boyfriend is going to know that there is something wrong sooner or later in that you wont even let him touch you.

I know its a horrible feeling, but once you have them, least then you will know! May even make you feel better, even if just a little.

Once you know, then you can start on meds and get treatment for it.

MsLucy

There is nothing worse than hanging in limbo. The week it took to get my results was the longest week I've ever lived through. I don't know how you've stood it for a month.

I know you're scared, but I was, too. But you know what? When the dr said my test was positive, I almost kissed him, I was so relieved to finally know for sure. At least then I knew what I was dealing with and could move forward.

Go get your results. Just make yourself do it. You'll be surprised to find out that, even if it's positive, knowing is better (and easier) than not knowing. You're all grown up now. Hitch up those big-girl panties and do what needs to be done. You'll feel better.

confusedgirl00

I agree, go get your results. Then if its nothing of seriousness you can move on, and if it is then you can start treatment to help you feel better.