World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
pleasehelp123

confused help!!!

pleasehelp123

okay this might take some explainging... im 18. been with my boyfriend for 8 months. had what i think is my first ever OB a month ago and was diagnosed. however when iw as 13 i started going out with this boy we got really serious and when i was about 14 and he was 15 we had sex i lost my V to him, he had had sex previosuely with one other girl who happned to be one of my friends, she had just lost her V to a boy we also knew a few weeks before having sex with my boyfriend (he wasnt my bf at the time) both boys lost there Vs to this girl okay... she clamied to have had sex before but we didnt belive her. soo anyways. i had sex with my then bf, everything was fine for a few months we was having regular sex quite often with condoms. i started to get quite tingily down below and i would itch it and when i itched it redness would appear there was no spots or anything like that it was jus werid patches of redness it really itched tho, it never went away it would be there daily. i spoke to my friend about it maybe being an STD, she was like dont be stupid youve only slept wit one person. so i kept telling myself that etc. after a few months it went away and never came back. i was really happy and thought it was just me itching myself that made be there all the time. i was only BOUT 15 At the time. since this ive had 5 other sexual partners all i have used condoms with apart from my partner now and one previous one night stand the only one ive ever had, he gave me clamidiyah. i had a full std screen at leazst thats what i thought at the clinic this december. it all came back negative. well last month i got this horrible pains in my vagina and i went to the docs and got diagnosed with herpes. so i dont know if ive had it all this time and those red itchy patches where herpes or not :???: they were nothing like what i experienced when i had an OB. and i dont know if ive atruallt had this in my body for the past 4/5 years or not. if i have why havnt i passed it on to any of my partners? im really cofused because i am trying to work out where i got this from. if it was from the boy i lost my V too i dont see how he could have had it either. we was all really young back then. the only person i can thing it may have been other than him is eithet my partner now or the boy who gave me clamidiyah i really dont know :???:

Caliope

all it takes is one time to be infected if the other party has hsv and you have skin to skin contact with the infected area while the virus is present and contagious.

it isn't just about contact with the area it is about the virus being active and contagious. you can have numerous sexual encounters even without using condoms and avoid transmitting the virus to a partner if it isn't active at that time. statistics say that the transmission rate is about 4%.

please keep in mind that hsv is not just a genital infection. it can be transmitted to any part of the human body. cold sores or fever blisters are commonly transmitted to the genitals through oral sex. many people consider themselves virgins even though they have participated in oral sex.