World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Diamnds

RELEEV stopped my outbreak

Advertisement
0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Unsure if you have an STD? Get tested privately here.

Diamnds

I went to the store to look for something that would help with an outbreak I was about to get, I had the tingling feeling and I had starting to get sore outside my vagina area. I immediately doubled up on the Lysine and Vitamin C but I was at the point where I was ready to try just about anything. Well at the store I noticed RELEEV, I read the box and decided to give it a try.

I started using RELEEV on a Sunday around 1:00 pm, I applied the it approximatley every 2 hours. When I applied it, it didn't burn or anything so I didnt think it was going to work, but I kept using it anyways b/c I paid $20 for it so I was going to atleast try it out completely. Well Monday morning when I woke up the sore was completly gone. I couldn't believe it, I was really suprise. I've since used it again right when I started having the tingling feeling and a sore or leasion NEVER appeared. I dont know if this will work for everyone, but it worked for me. If you have an extra $20 bucks to spare it's worth a try.

Has anyone else every tried RELEEV, and if so did it work for you?

chole

am googling it now!! I have one spot that will not go and will try anything.Am in the uk so not sure it can get here,send me some otherwise I'll pay double!

Diamnds
am googling it now!! I have one spot that will not go and will try anything.Am in the uk so not sure it can get here,send me some otherwise I'll pay double!

Hi Chole,

try ebay, i just checked and they have some on there, I didn't check to see if anyone ships internationally but they might.

chole

Thx D,have ordered some online from a chemist here,so waiting for the postman eagerly!!