Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gotitsowhat

Oregano oil rubbed on spine at night?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone tried this. I have started doing it. My spine feels hot and sort of feverish although it doesn't burn. Is this supposed to work? Any experience with this?

Hi BrainyBlonde,

I read in one post about mother and daughter's experience with oil of oregano. They both suppressed virus completely, even their Doc couldn't believe it. I also read some articles about oils - they stop virus from multiplying and even put it dormant. They recommend not to leave blisters dry but put some vaseline or baby oil on them.

I started two days ago oil of oregano. Every evening rub it in my back, also put straight on blisters - my second outbreak is gone in two days. No leg pain, just smell and fire on blisters, but they are gone now.

I don't know if this is coincidence,:rolleyes: but looks like people who tried this kind of therapy are right.

i love the feel of oil of oregano rubbed on my lower back. It is warm and soothing. I did take 4 drops a day for a few days, but I keep forgetting that I have the stuff. I have heard mostly positive comments regarding oil of oregano.

I just recently bought oil of oregano to treat an outbreak. I swallowed some (which is disgusting by the way) and I put it on my sore (which burned like fire! and caused my panties to stink even after I washed them). After two days, I didn't feel like it was helping so I stopped using it. Perhaps I will try it out on my spine though since I now have a bottle of it.

Asmuch as I love oregano, it is tough to swallow the oil! It is strong and burns! Give it a few days, since like you said, you did purchase it. Rub it on your lower back at night when you go to bed. It is soothing.

Me too

I bieng using oil of oregano too and my leg pain is gone and fever blisters are gone too:cool: in just one or two days or don't come out and say Hi...:-D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• WilsoInAus
      That's right, that's my point!
    • Sarahbby28
      Also is a single bump near vagina could that be outbreak was only there for a day I think then went no pain or itchiness 
    • jabo0987
      So some people say that its coming out in 2017, is that in the united states? I know its a guess from people. But i know they were planning on releasing it ahead of time to other parts of the world? Whats the news on that is it available anywhere?  
    • Sarahbby28
      Did you also have oral sex
    • K_Sock
      Fear is an emotion.... Just like love, fear is not always logical...nor should it be. 
    • WilsoInAus
      I hope the doctor has all the answers, take what you've learned here and ask a lot of questions. Look forward to the report back.
    • Brokenforever
      Help by what definition? Yes I have a therapist... However she doesn't have herpes so she has no idea how horrific it is. We can talk forever but it won't change this shit situation... My Dr can give me pills to help with the depressed state I'm in... Will it remove herpes? No.  So im stuck with this crap until something comes along that can "cure" it. That's the only help  that will help me. 
    • Bpp
      @WilsoInAus so my outbreak was pretty fast, but still in the time line. I had sex either the Thursday or Friday night (cannot remember) and right after I was a little sore. I didn't think much of that becuase I don't have sex often, and this is a common thing that happens directly after sex. However I started to feel a little itchy and thought it was simply a yeast infection. So the Monday I took an OTC yeast medication. So the Tuesday I noticed the blisters on my labias and went to see the doctor that day. The following day I saw another doctor who gave me Valtrex. And by Thursday it was a terrible outbreak all over my vulva and surrounding my anus. I was able to walk again 2 weeks later (roughly). 
    • Jeremy Spokein
      Hey! I'm just entering my 3rd week after and I'm WAY, WAY, WAY better. Honestly, either the virus owns you or you own it. That's one way of looking at it. But that's creating a war within. And that's not going to get us anywhere. The key is to accept it fully. Same way the chickenpox virus stays in you for life but doesn't change who you are, the same is with this. Just a different version. It's ALL good. I thought my life was over, but I'm finding out that's the farthest thing from the truth. The biggest lesson here is to tame your mind. Instead of focusing on all that's gone wrong and all that could go wrong – dedicating energy to worrying about the worst, you've got to train your mind to focus on the best that could happen. What's the best-case scenario? Since having this, I've become so much more appreciative of my health. I'm in my mid-30s. A friend of mine just told me he had a stroke 2 years ago and has to take 3 different medications for the rest of his life. That's not us and luckily what we have doesn't destroy our bodies or our immune system. It's just a skin condition. We really still have a lot to be grateful for. Such as the fact that it's also not HIV... It really could have been way worse, and the good news is that the worst of it subsides over time. The shedding/outbreaks are worst the first few months through the first year, from what I've been reading. And as long as you don't have sex during an outbreak, your risk of transmitting it to your partner is almost nil if you're managing yourself properly. Check out this post, it really helped me when I was first dealing with it: That first week finding out about this whole thing was probably one of the most emotionally debilitating moments of my life. But it's all good now. During that week, I questioned all of the values which were authentically me. It made me ask myself what I really want from life. Now I'm stopping at nothing to make sure my dreams become a reality. My goals/career are getting ALL of my attention. Life could be worse, and this is a reminder that our time here on this planet is limited. On top of that, I'm living a much healthier lifestyle, staying active, and eating SUPER clean and healthy. All that junk food? Out the door, the way it should be. Count your lucky stars that we're also diagnosed at a time when there is medical treatment available to help us manage symptoms. Before the 1980's, we'd be out of luck. On the bright side, Japanese researchers did find a vaccine for chickenpox, which is also a strain of the H virus. Vaccines for HSV are also in development and I wouldn't be surprised if clinical trials start within the next few years. I do firmly believe that we will find a functional cure and/or vaccine for this within our lifetimes. Focus on your blessings, keep treading forward, and don't lose sight of the real blessings in your life. It's hard to see it now, but believe me you will see them. One of my favorite quotes is from Steve Jobs: "You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward. Hope this helps, and thanks for offering an ear to listen also.
    • Lisajd
      Thats a shame you feel that way.  Have you tried to get help.  It doesnt need to destroy your life. Yes i am ok with it because i can live my life.  I dont like i have it but i cant change it and it isnt going to kill me.  There are too many things to enjoy in life to let this get in my way.  Been there done that. Not wasting my life again. 
  • Featured