Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gotitsowhat

Oregano oil rubbed on spine at night?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone tried this. I have started doing it. My spine feels hot and sort of feverish although it doesn't burn. Is this supposed to work? Any experience with this?

Hi BrainyBlonde,

I read in one post about mother and daughter's experience with oil of oregano. They both suppressed virus completely, even their Doc couldn't believe it. I also read some articles about oils - they stop virus from multiplying and even put it dormant. They recommend not to leave blisters dry but put some vaseline or baby oil on them.

I started two days ago oil of oregano. Every evening rub it in my back, also put straight on blisters - my second outbreak is gone in two days. No leg pain, just smell and fire on blisters, but they are gone now.

I don't know if this is coincidence,:rolleyes: but looks like people who tried this kind of therapy are right.

i love the feel of oil of oregano rubbed on my lower back. It is warm and soothing. I did take 4 drops a day for a few days, but I keep forgetting that I have the stuff. I have heard mostly positive comments regarding oil of oregano.

I just recently bought oil of oregano to treat an outbreak. I swallowed some (which is disgusting by the way) and I put it on my sore (which burned like fire! and caused my panties to stink even after I washed them). After two days, I didn't feel like it was helping so I stopped using it. Perhaps I will try it out on my spine though since I now have a bottle of it.

Asmuch as I love oregano, it is tough to swallow the oil! It is strong and burns! Give it a few days, since like you said, you did purchase it. Rub it on your lower back at night when you go to bed. It is soothing.

Me too

I bieng using oil of oregano too and my leg pain is gone and fever blisters are gone too:cool: in just one or two days or don't come out and say Hi...:-D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• cakes22
      Thanks for the feedback
    • LillianPanos
      Hi its recommended not to injest foods high in argine, and to injest foods with more lysine.  Google it...too much sugar not good, they say coffee too, but i think it has to do more with the sugar... I cannot give up my coffee though for a bit only had one cup a day, i take coffee with non dairy creamer and sugar substitute.  Exercise is good but dont get to tired as stress is not good
    • Lisajd
      Its individual mainly.  Trial and error.  People find too many nuts chocolate alcohol can cause obs but its about moderation. Stress and illnes can do it too
    • LillianPanos
      thanks
    • LillianPanos
      Hi My primary dr did a swab culture and according to her it came back positive for H2, I got copies and gave to my gyno, after gyno did igg blood test at 12 weeks it came back negative for H2 and high positive for H1. Gyno says the primary did not type it for both types of herpes H2 and H1, so gyno says it came back positive for herpes not to a specific type H 1 or H 2. At 17 weeks I did another igg blood test it came back the same negative for H2 and positive for H1.  I am still not totally convinced have appts in Sept for new gyno and an infectiouse disease dr. Do you have copies of the results? If not get copies. what specifically does the report say?
    • Maybe1day
      The pessimist in me says, even if that did end up producing those results in humans, what happens with the 10% that remains? Does it not just have the ability to replicate and take you back to square one? And why is it a 36 month process? 
    • LillianPanos
      boo hoo no more no one's going to get the last word !
    • cakes22
      Are there any foods or drink that may affect or cause out breaks?
    • prayingforpeace
      I'm on Seasonale so only get periods every 3 months.
    • prayingforpeace
      I'm still developing new blisters despite my doctor increasing my dose back up to 1 gram twice a day..not sure if this is still the initial outbreak or just back to back constant outbreaks..I'm so disappointed that the valtrex does not seem to be suppressing. I bought some tea tree oil and have been applying..fortunately the lesions themselves  are not very painful but my left buttock is very sore. I'm just exhausted and depressed and just want to stay in bed..unfortunately have a busy work week coming up and will probably become even more run down..just don't know what to do
  • Featured