Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RunnerGirl

Dynamiclear in New Zealand?? Cindy??

12 posts in this topic

Hi Cindy...I'm new to this forum but have been reading a few of these threads and it looks like MANY people on here rave about Dynamiclear.

I have never heard of this product - can you tell me if it is available in New Zealand or can I only pirchase it over the internet?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi Cindy...I'm new to this forum but have been reading a few of these threads and it looks like MANY people on here rave about Dynamiclear.

I have never heard of this product - can you tell me if it is available in New Zealand or can I only pirchase it over the internet?

Thanks for your help :)

I bought this stuff a few weeks ago when I had my first OB in ten months. However, I healed before I got the dynamiclear. Doh. Not that I want an OB of course...but I want to see if this stuff works.

ps. Sorry I couldn't answer your question...but at least I bumped your thread for you :)

Dynamiclear in New Zealand

Hi RunnerGirl (and thanks for the bump SkiMan!)

Dynamiclear do not as yet have an agent in New Zealand, but if you want to try any of the product range mail order to NZ is not a problem.

Everything is plainly labeled and confidential (including the sender's delivery address on the parcel and the merchant name on your credit card statement) and all orders are dispatched the same day or the next business day after payment is processed so that you receive the goods as quickly as possible.

To New Zealand, standard delivery normally takes 3 - 10 days to arrive, and there is also an express option if you need the product more quickly.

For details visit the Secure Order Form

RunnerGirl, if you need anything else please post back or PM me.

Hope you have a great day :)

Cindy

When will Dynamiclear be available in Australia?

I notice that Dynamiclear is not available for sale to Australian customers pending registration by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. I've had a look at the Australian TGA website and see that Dynamiclear is listed as a registered medicine and has been since June. How long before it's available for sale to Aussie residents again?

Hi Ultra Violet (nice name!)

The answer to that is very, very soon.

New packaging is currently being designed for Australian retail stores, with the retail version of the product being organized to be released early next year.

If you would like to contact Dynamiclear Support, you can have your email address or telephone number listed to be notified as soon as it is available.

Cindy

ooooh! Wait a minute here!!! You mean in australia they can buy it in the stores!!?! is that what I am reading?!!?

Well, hey man, why can't we do the same here in the U.S!!?!?! not that I mind purchasing it online and sending for it, but it would be awesome to walk into a walgreens or walmart and voila...got me my dynamiclear...woohoo!

Will that every happen Miss Cindy??? I would be one of the first in line for it!!

Thanks Cindy. Next year seems a long way away but I know it isn't! I'll look out for it.

Maybe you could do some promo t-shirts for stigma busting and I'll wear one in a running event ;) I'm so slow that everyone will be sure to get a good look!

Hi ouch

It is definitely on the cards, but I don't have a timeline of when this could be just yet. I would say that once Dynamiclear is available through Australian stores, seeing Dynamiclear in the US retail market should then be very close to follow.

I will keep you posted!

Cindy

oh.my.GAWD!! I would be dancing in the streets!! That would be so exciting. I am happy for your company and happy for all of us who use dynamiclear!

Please please please, keep us posted should it every make it to the marketplace!! While I understand that this might be a couple of years away, it sure does make me happy and hopeful!

Thanks for the info and will be looking forward to more good news! ;-)

Jamaica

is it ever gonna be here I've never heard anyone talking about H