Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tryingtostaycalm

Itching After Outbreak?

2 posts in this topic

Hi. I just got diagnosed last week, and thankfully the initial outbreak has subsided, in that the sores have healed I think cause its no longer burning, I can pee with no problem, and it is no longer painful. However, I still have an itchy feeling inside the Va-j-j that is driving me nuts, and the bottom of my butt is extra itchy and I seem to be itchier on my legs too. I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else after the pain of their outbreak has subsided..all the itching? Is it still considered part of the outbreak?

Thanks!

ya that happens to me too.. i guess if you are itchy inside the va-j.... then.. you have yeast infection too??? that's what happened to me... so I used the over-the counter cream that cure yeast infection .. it helps alot .. at least i can sleep well without too itchy. With the area that is not near or inside VJ.... I use those anti-bacteria with aloe gel, it is a little bit painful for a few sec but it won't itch for the whole night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• 350Zari
      Salam! Please put me in swirls
    • WilsoInAus
      Always hard to tell. Not only would most say not herpes, mostly they would be right. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say they look like hives. 
    • Terrell
      Take your antivirals. This could be the immune recognizing the virus and attacking or it could be drug side effects so pray and stay claim
    • Oddone
      These bumps are similar to the ones that keep showing up on my buttocks area.  I have been to two dermatologists and my primary doctor for these symptoms and they all say folliculitis and then throw antibiotic creams and pills at it, but nothing seems to work.  I have an appointment with my primary doctor on Monday.  I'm going to discuss the Zostivax vaccine with her.
    • Seeker1960
      You should see a dermatologist. Could be a couple things. Most would say it is not related to H.
    • Oddone
      @VVK @WilsoInAus @Seeker1960 @LillianPanos @cantdoit Now I'm having a major outbreak of some type of red dots/bumps that are a bit itchy all over my back.  Some are starting to rap around under my arms. This started a couple of days after I stopped taking Docycline 100mg oral for what the infectious disease doctor thought was staph folliculitis on my butt.  Anyone have any idea what might be causing these red bumps to appear all over my back?  It's almost like some type of shingles. http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/oddity11/media/Rash Back 8-25-16_zps4liyhnts.jpg.html?filters[user]=145393014&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
    • gonnakillher
      Just want to get an idea of how long I can expect to have these initial symptoms... low back, leg, heel pains neuropathy "shocks" all over, especially legs Moderate aches in joints shooting pains in penis stinging pains at base of shaft/lower pubic region Goin on 5 months now with maybe a couple weeks pain free but mainly constant. Day only. Starts shortly after waking. No open sores. Several other symptoms that have subsided except for these listed. And they're the most painful.  Thx
    • wranglers
      Thank you for your reply
    • gonnakillher
      Blood test is too early. 6 months is best. Many will tell you 12-16 weeks but why risk being in that small percentage of people who take longer?  If he was hsv2 positive it is very unlikely that he gave it to you through oral, especially a single encounter. And stress can definitely induce all kinds of symptoms.
    • LillianPanos
      Hey all its good to vent both ways. thank you all for sharing!
  • Featured