Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tryingtostaycalm

Itching After Outbreak?

2 posts in this topic

Hi. I just got diagnosed last week, and thankfully the initial outbreak has subsided, in that the sores have healed I think cause its no longer burning, I can pee with no problem, and it is no longer painful. However, I still have an itchy feeling inside the Va-j-j that is driving me nuts, and the bottom of my butt is extra itchy and I seem to be itchier on my legs too. I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else after the pain of their outbreak has subsided..all the itching? Is it still considered part of the outbreak?

Thanks!

ya that happens to me too.. i guess if you are itchy inside the va-j.... then.. you have yeast infection too??? that's what happened to me... so I used the over-the counter cream that cure yeast infection .. it helps alot .. at least i can sleep well without too itchy. With the area that is not near or inside VJ.... I use those anti-bacteria with aloe gel, it is a little bit painful for a few sec but it won't itch for the whole night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• Sarahbby28
      What will this vaccine do
    • West end gal
      Looks like Bill Halford is also working on a Ghsv1 vaccine and will be launching a website in the near future...
    • Voyager2
      Fair enough - I'll include the work of both Bill Halford and Ian Fraser. All of these researchers are my heroes. Without them, we'd have no hope. 
    • Sarahbby28
      Yes I was swabbed positive 4 years ago hsv1g I got it from him 4 years ago through oral sex. He was having primary oral infection just before he gave me oral at this point he only had oral hsv1 antibodies for maybe just under 2 months we had sex when i had outbreak we didn't realise he never got any gential sythoms. I am wondering why he didn't have any gential symtoms if he was exposed to active outbreak and only had antibodies for not even 2 months wouldn't he become infected gentially?
    • thebear123
      I get acne in that area and around my thigh like this if I wear my compression shorts or dirty underwear after exercise with hard sweating for awhile. How old is your daughter and does she play any sports?
    • Queenbeevivian
      Ok thank you Wilson, you have some what eased my mind so unless anything big  really happens for the time being will try to forget abt it.  I do know the mind is pretty powerful and can do crazy things. 
    • WilsoInAus
      No cause for concern at all. HSV-1 is simply too common to worry about, what are you going to do if he has it and you don't for example? Those infected with HSV-1 genitally are usually left in little doubt, at best its a patch of sores that itch pretty badly!
    • Queenbeevivian
      Otherwise u feel i shouldnt be concerned abt it in this moment and time?
    • throwawaynyc
      research halfords vaccine please, youre not up to date with whats available.
    • WilsoInAus
      Inside the mouth will more than likely not be herpes, just usual canker sores. This doesn't preclude you from having HSV-1. There is no real issue here. Without a desire to mutually test, then you are best putting it out of your mind. If you want to understand risks, then you need to mutually test, may as well for a range of STDs and explicitly request HSV, type specific for HSV-1 and HSV-2.
  • Featured