World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Kya

Long time!

Kya

Hello people!

I know its been a while since i've been on here. I've gotten stuck into my new job and doing wel (or i like to think so! lol) Thats keeping me occupid.

Also i have finally gone out and met up with friends. I was worried about wot they would say, not coz they know about wot i have, but coz they know there was something wrong and that i was having trouble dealing with things. But they didnt act any different and it was like nothing had happend and i had never been away. Back to old times, laughing and chatting. Was nice.

Also got my self a hamster so that gave me something else to think about!! hehe (simple minds are amused by the smallest thing ay haha :p )

Still on my anti-d but i've asked to go on a smaller dose and see how things go, Not ready to come off them entirely as of yet, perhaps some day.

Well i hope you all are okay as well! Im still around, I havent fallen of the face of the earth!

Still very much alive and kicking! and i've met someone who makes me feel things i havent felt in a while! (Now nothing is going to happen mind, so dont go getting all happy and say i told you so!! just nice to know i can still feel things in that department!) ;) hehe though he is mightly cute! :D

tothefuture

That was a happy post.

Love the idea about the hamster. I used to have hamsters when I was little.

And the love interest - nothing will happen huh??? Well, you never know;-)

catiesmom

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well!!!! Let us know how you're doing from time to time. :)

gotitsowhat

Glad to read your post

and to know that you are doing OK, more or less, and even out socializing. I know what you mean about the guy and feelings. Sometimes it is just good to remember that this disease doesn't take everything in life away from you, that you can still feel something good and have good times with friends. I commend you for fighting the depression and doing whatever you can.

bluefrog

Hey Kya,

Sounds like you are feeling/doing well! I am happy to hear that. I havent been on here much either, got a PM so I thought I check out some posts. Yours made me feel good! Keep on trucking!

ouch

Hey Kya!! This post made my day!!

I am glad you are feeling better and getting out and about with your friends again!

Getting back to your old self!

And I LOVE the idea of the hamster too! I use to have them when I was a kid as well and we had those "habit trails..." is that what they are called...or "habitat trails" I dunno....just cool because your little friend can run around through all sorts of cool little tunnels and stuff.

Also, did you get one of those balls they can run around the house in?? Those are the BEST and now they have them big enough for like...guinea pigs!

But yeah, keep on doing what you are doing, stay strong, keep taking the meds for a while until you feel more sorted out. The ole spark plugs in the brain are re-charging! That is what the meds are for! I am glad you are doing well!!

Cheers!

Kya

Yes, she has one of those, but i have to keep her confined to upstairs as we have a dog and i dont want her to freak out. so stair gates goes up so dog cant get up stairs and hamster cant roll down them! haha

Thank you fr the replies.

Just thought i would inform you all that I havent rotted away in a corner of my room!