World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Yung1

I Think This Did Something...

Yung1

HI everyone...

I want to share something, and if someone reading this has experienced this PLEASE SHARE. I have had genital herpes for about 10 months now with no outbreak since my primary outbreak early this year. Being the health conscious person I am, I made it a point to take care of my body esp. since my immune system was doing a good job so far. So I bought the Immune Support on this site (dynamiclear), along with the Lysine tablets. I took a regimine of two Immune Support tablets, and two Lysine tablets a day as directed for like 10 days.

As the days progressed, I LITERALLY SAW THE NERVES IN MY BUTTOCKS AND THIGHS "SWELL" for the lack of a better word. I was freaking out. All the parts of my body where I would sometimes feel tingling (asymptomatic shedding) seem to be like "awoken" and the "lines" (nerves) were clearly visible on my buttocks and thighs. Even in my back...where the virus lives along the nervous system had "lines."

It was scary at first, but after a while I figured my body was very receptive to the herbal supplements because the next month when my period came on, I virtually had NONE of the usual tingling in my buttocks. Tell me, are these "swollen nerves" a good thing, or is this a dangerous reaction....

crazy2009

you saw nerves?

really? that's hard to do. nerves are so imbedded way down deep inside.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Toro
      I have the same symptoms as well and the only thing that worked out is Amenalief.I am taking 1 pill a day.
    • cowpoke02
      it happens ..  talking about few guys so i guessed ..  only take sone mess up or lie ..  experiment continues . i was doing great .  went backwards .. not eating is my friend ..  i get some supplies back and i will see if they working better than thing i was taking them with ...  order nuns hemp oil and products . they make best  out of california .   joint pain stuff and edible oil .  might work really well . experiment time ..  smoke real pot as well .  always hope // i know at worse i make my own oil dose up at night ..  eat clean .. i looking at it as a war and battle .. i was just healthy for while ..  so all gotta do is eat dried apricots or hemp oils ... or switch on off best products so body dint get used to it or damage from one thing to long ..  take care ..   you work in law offices ?  i could use a hand typing up simple retard few sentences  . make every thing short ..  i could pay back extra if i win ...     yes sex is reckless . i didn't a lot but made bad choices .. its reckless since it is your life . bible no joke . world history of truths of man . problem is figure it out after ya screwed . lol.  strict cause when you comet to play or entertain idea specially others they usual;ly using you or trickery bad things .  all good.  it's a war and i just enough and have few tricks all ready . get stocked up on the remedies so don't run out . lol.  live where have pot be god sent . 
    • cowpoke02
      that is a real pain and pelvic problem made worse by stress that changes chemicals in body /  then it inflames nerves ..   i got scar tissue to prove it ..   lol..  get some pot to get rid of it .   try  three sistersor sisters hemp oil .  helps aches pains through the skin in  joints  so goo chance go through help the H plus ingest it  and smoke it .  made by 2 nuns in  califorina .. best hemp product and more expensive ..  ordering today for shipment ..  life a bitch . had it in control again something went wrong . ra out of one thing i was taking . might f been working better than seeds alone .  we keep experimenting . lol.  
    • MikeHerp
      It's not clear.  The experiments in which they inactivated 2-4% latent HSV in mice, was definitely in living mice. The research paper is very clear about that.  It appears that in May 2018, they also reported nearly 20-30% inactivation of latent HSV in living mice. It's not clear what the 90% is referring to, whether in living mice or some artificial latency model using mice sells in vitro.  I really hope that it was in living mice.  That would make sense, since the earlier experiments were in living mice.  But in any case, as you mentioned, this research is progressing very well. Let's continue to try to raise money for it.  
    • blurneworder
      Did anything cause the tears or would you just getting tears out of nowhere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.