World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
No Pasa Nada

Web Woes

No Pasa Nada

Sooo online dating -- specific to H sites -- is a bunch of horse, bull and dogshit. What's up with the fees? What's up with the bots? What's up with all of it? I know there are some gorgeous and loving women out there with this disease, and I wish to connect with them. Isn't there a legit place to do so, pro bono?

What about here? Unless I'm not looking hard enough, I have yet to find a forum for such a thing.

I want love and I want it now!

Morning
Sooo online dating -- specific to H sites -- is a bunch of horse, bull and dogshit. What's up with the fees? What's up with the bots? What's up with all of it? I know there are some gorgeous and loving women out there with this disease, and I wish to connect with them. Isn't there a legit place to do so, pro bono?

What about here? Unless I'm not looking hard enough, I have yet to find a forum for such a thing.

I was on positivesingles.com for a while. You can participate without paying fees, but if you choose to pay you have more access on the site. I chose the free route. Met some nice guys. But regardless of the route one takes to meet people, the odds of meeting someone where there mutual attraction, compatibility, beliefs, and vision about the future is not an easy feat. Takes timing and patience. Good luck!

Morning

No Pasa Nada

Really? I found positivesingles to be very frustrating. Maybe I'll give it a second chance.

Thanks for the insight.

SkiMan

Haha. THAT made me laugh.

Heck, I will settle for lust right now and settle for love at a latter date. :p

When they do get a chat going here...there are going to be a lot of horny and/or love seeking people flooding the servers on here. :mrgreen:

Morning

When they do get a chat going here...there are going to be a lot of horny and/or love seeking people flooding the servers on here. :mrgreen:

Lmao, SkiMan your posts are constantly cracking me up :D

BTW, the reason I think I didn't find the website frustrating is because I'm never looking for love...I look for a good conversation and'or a fun night out (not the frisky kind of fun, just old fashion fun). If anything blossoms from it, then that's a bonus. So my expectations weren't high.

Morning