World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
littlemo

How can I tell if I have it? worried!

littlemo

Hi, I'm having a bit of a panic attack about this. I posted just now but don't think my post was very clear-

"I'm 25 have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and had 2 partners before that, one who I saw for 2 years and the other a couple of weeks. I also have vaginismus- if no one has heard of this it is a condition which means i'm unable to have penetrative sex or full gynecological examinations- hence why I am scared! To cut this short i'm worried I have herpes from genital contact, my bf has not had an std check since being with me and is sure he has nothing but for some reason I feel like I have caught something. I have small bumpy sore spot things on my fingers that seem to come and go and sometimes i'm very itchy "down there". My bf gets cold sores and one time he had a weird spot out break on his entire body that the doctor could not diagnose.

Now, i'm sorry for being here if this seems annoying but I just want some advice, as I can't really go to the doctor because of my vaginismus I'm not sure if i'm worrying over nothing. I read people don't always get out breaks but can have the virus, if this is the case should I be worried? Can anyone help me out, many thanks."

I'm mostly worried as I can't go to get checked out, plus if I go for a blood test they will be asking me all sorts of questions that I find it awkward and uncomfortable to explain. If anyone can help i'm very grateful.

anna99

Hi, I know someone who has vaginismus and got genital HSV1 through oral sex by her second bf...I sent her your post and invited her to reply to it on this site. I hope she shares her story, she has a lot of experience with this...good luck!