World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
eve88

extremly tired and sore

eve88

i know when you first get herpes, you can get flu symptoms.

But years later when im having an outbreak this time i feel really tired, my eyes are sore, i have no energy , i have headaches. Ive been under alot of stress lately as i study and recently over xmas have taken up 2 jobs when i shouldnt of.

I want to quit one of them i think, as its takoing a toll on my body and mind, i have no time for anything and i knewid have an outbreak with all this stuff going on.

I just started taking the valtrex again grr maybe thatds why im getting headaches as ive heard it can cause them.

But yea, its like a i have an invisible flu. A slight cough and really tired weak and sore. I feel like i want to crawl into a hole forever. :p

I dont know if its the herpes or im just worn down and herpes??!

sick of feeling like a zombie :(

Ive started taking ginseng also, i dont know if that helps.

BigD51
i know when you first get herpes, you can get flu symptoms.

But years later when im having an outbreak this time i feel really tired, my eyes are sore, i have no energy , i have headaches. Ive been under alot of stress lately as i study and recently over xmas have taken up 2 jobs when i shouldnt of.

I want to quit one of them i think, as its takoing a toll on my body and mind, i have no time for anything and i knewid have an outbreak with all this stuff going on.

I just started taking the valtrex again grr maybe thatds why im getting headaches as ive heard it can cause them.

But yea, its like a i have an invisible flu. A slight cough and really tired weak and sore. I feel like i want to crawl into a hole forever. :p

I dont know if its the herpes or im just worn down and herpes??!

sick of feeling like a zombie :(

Ive started taking ginseng also, i dont know if that helps.

Its from all the stress, I talked to a very good doctor and asked him why I was basically death warmed over and he said the stess not the virus or the meds. WOW huh, I almost passed out driving and nearly passed out at the house. I was that exhuasted! Try meditation, but i just say fuck it more now. Whatever will be will be, kay sa ra sirre.

daisydew

Are you taking a multivitamin? Your body might need an extra boost. Whenever I'm feeling worn down, I started taking a B-vitamin complex. It helps convert your food into energy. It really gives me the boost I need!

lifesstillgood

I think once you have herpes you begin to think everytime you dont feel good it must be related to herpes. This isnt the case. You would most likely be feeling crappy right now even if you didnt have herpes. Stress can take a toll on your body causing headaches, tiredness and even bodyaches.

VVK

I agree that it is the stress. The outbreak is probably accompanying the physical state that you're in with your two jobs. Do you have any time to exercise? If not, that adds to it.. I feel pretty much worn down the same way around exam time as a student.

anna99
I think once you have herpes you begin to think everytime you dont feel good it must be related to herpes.

I agree with you lifesstillgood. I was diagnosed three weeks ago and have been taking acycloivir. I had terrible headaches that i was chasing with advil. Then my stomach started to hurt really bad, perhaps from all of the advil. So a couple days ago i quit all of it except for the multivitamins and lysine. The headaches have subsided but now I'm really really nauseous and feel like a truck ran over me. I just slept 23 hours and am up only to feed my cat. Regular flu? Withdrawal? Herpes Flu and the end of a nasty three week OB? Who knows or cares...it sucks!