World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
buckeyegirl222

The HSV Playlist!!

buckeyegirl222

ok so I thought this would be interesting. I'm starting a list of songs that helped me feel better when I got diagnosed. Heres just two, so everyone add any songs that helped you out and why

1. A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers: Yes, I know, a preteen girls group... don't judge me ;) lol but give it a listen. Its hits the nail on the head. I think I listened to this song a hundred times after I found out. Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceHlXAZ5_U0

2. Ave Maria - Beyonce: I just find this one really soothing... kinda hopeful too that you can find someone despite our issues. thats just the way I like to take it. Link:

Sincere25

I cant even listen to one of my favorite songs anymore without feelin bad and reminding me that i got it.

On the last verse he goes

"This guy Ike with the Iverson jersey

Light skinned with HERPES

Fuckin' sisters in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C.

This is the problem cause he never tell em he got it

From letting fags suck him off Rikers Island in nine-three

Drives in Benz, hangs in all the parties

All the concerts, backstage where the stars be

Rocking their shirts in bitches faces like clockwork

Whats your name, where you from, chain blinging

Thinking girls everywheres dumb, taking powder ruining their lives

So they could never have babies, and they could never be wives

He never used a condom, give him head he got ya"

dumplinsmom

Yolanda Adams is a very inspirational gospel singer. If you've never heard her music, check out the links below and tell me what you think. Here are some of the songs that got me through.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Q8vIqrwi8

Never Give Up

The Battle is the Lord's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLyTtuOAh1M&feature=related

In the Midst of It All

You really have to listen to the words of the songs..... To sum it up in one word, Powerful!

chooseyourbattles

Growing on Me by The Darkness

This song is about genital warts. It could just as easily apply to herpes.

I didn't think there were actually songs about this stuff.

anna99
Yolanda Adams is a very inspirational gospel singer. If you've never heard her music, check out the links below and tell me what you think.

Hi Dumplinsmom,

I agree Yolanda Adams is really inspirational, thanks for sharing. She toured in SW Michigan last year i think, close to where i live. Where in Michigan do you live?