Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just a Visitor

My personal cure

27 posts in this topic

First, no two people are exactly alike. My genital herpes outbreaks where from about once a month to now zero.

My solution - mega doses of garlic. I read somewhere that a person cured their warts with garlic intake as well as warding off mosquito bites. So I thought it may work with herpes being both warts and herpes are a virus form.

In between meals I took three refined extract pills (Wal-Mrt brand) each day along with two raw crushed cloves each day, for three months. I'm at month six and still no outbreaks.

I eat peanuts, chocolate, wear jeans, high job stress, etc... no outbreaks.

Is it permanent? I don't know yet.

The only reason I am here is in hopes that it may help someone else also.:)

I haven't done any of that that you are talking about, but I must ask. With the massive intake of Garlic don't you smell like Garlic?? I am in no way trying to be rude, but I know that when I eat enough of it I smell like it. and people notice.

As for my "cure" I have a serious case of the F*C* Its! I have 5 kids, a high stress job, a high stress husband, a high stress PTA and still 8 months in I am still OB free!! Haven't had one since my 1st OB.

Scared little girl? Not!

As for my "cure" I have a serious case of the F*C* Its! I have 5 kids, a high stress job, a high stress husband, a high stress PTA and still 8 months in I am still OB free!! Haven't had one since my 1st OB.

Hey SLG, i love this post, cracking up! Your attitude shines and as one who also lives high stress everything and gets off on it, I'm gonna try the F*C* It cure too. lol

My own experience...

Garlic seems to be good for just about everything. It kills bacteria and viruses, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol...so why not herpes?

I eat a lot of garlic, usually raw. I may go over to Walmart and get some capsules, too.

I do find that, if I eat a lot of garlic, it becomes necessary to eat a lot of parsley, too. That helps the odor thing. The chlorophyll in parsley seems to cancel out the odor.

I remember seeing some odorless garlic pills at a health food store. Maybe you could give those a try? Garlic upsets my stomach so I don't think I can try this remedy : (

To the F*c* it Queen

That's so funny, I've been accustomed to just smiling and nodding, and saying ok, then completely forgetting what just happened.

This customer at my job got stupid with me.She was persistant after I already tried to help her and explain the policies and why I couldn't do what she wanted. Finally I just kept nodding, saying ok, and just stared at her. she got so mad. it was so funny.

thats my way of just saying F it.:mrgreen:

Great! I'll try this

I am going to the store right now to get some garlic softgels and pills. i will try any natural treatment cure. I am so fed up with monthly outbreaks. I fell like it is just one continuous soar that never goes away. I've been researching all day for natural remedies. At least to lessen the Ob's and painful soarness. I hate herpes... be gone now!!

The F*** it cure works for me. I just dont care that I have this. Its no big deal.

haha the f*** it cure works for me too. I had monthly outbreaks when I first got this and I worried and stressed about it constantly. When I finally realized that I should just say F*** it and DELIBERATELY try to push it out of my mind my obs decreased significantly and now I haven't had one in over a year yay! I think the power of positive thinking is greater then we think. I also like to eat a lot of garlic though too tho lol so who knows. I know that garlic definitely does have antiviral and antibacterial properties.

Has anyone here tried the Dynamiclear with good results? They sure hype it up on the website. I think I'm going to order it. I really do like the f a w k i t cure as well! I know that I was feeling a whole lot better when I was reading Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now. I left it in the car the for the past few days and my anxiety has returned. Marriage troubles certainly don't help either. Also, the condition of my house right now is reflecting the state of my mind. Comments, anyone?

The brain is more powerful than people realize. I don't know if anyone has read any of the books regarding the law of attraction but it is very eye opening. Negative energy brings negative results. Positive energy brings positive results. If you are going to sit and think about the negativity of having herpes it will have a negative effect on your body. Look at the effect stress has on peoples bodies in the way of migraines, ulcers, heart pain, muscle tension, depression and on and on.

love it!

readin ur experiences reli helps... thnx gyz ;) kinda givz me hope for the future x

i'm taking garlic too...

but i didn't think to take so much...i love it so i'll definitely up the ante. as for dynamiclear, i bought some last week and i'm waiting in vain for it to arrive...i'm not expecting a miracle but anything that might help is worth a try...damn first outbreaks!!!! haahaha

i just got my...

dynamiclear and i hardly had any stinging and if i don't see results by tomorrow morning i'm sending it back!

I remember seeing some odorless garlic pills at a health food store. Maybe you could give those a try? Garlic upsets my stomach so I don't think I can try this remedy : (

same here. :/ so does fresh onion!

F*** It Boosts The Immune System, Garlic is Good Too

I was studying various herbs for a project and came across how Garlic was introduced to England Long ago.

When the Romans Attacked the soldiers put garlic cloves in between their toes, therefore, they fell out all over northern Europe. Maybe that's why it stinks so bad.

Garlic has been known for thousands of years to be the ultimate anti viral herb.

Then there is the F*** it cure. I am going to give credence to this.

I got a chance to view some work of Nick Hall Ph.D

Get this, he is a psychoneuroimmunologst. A WHAT?

He studied psychology, immunology and their relations, he also wrestled alligators and participated in Endurance Races.

His work revolves around the study of the body, the mind and how they relate together and effect your health. I can't quote it here but he does say something like if things get really bad you must think of something worse, that isn't happening, and be grateful that your only dealing with XXX.

The mind relaxes and the body relaxes and therefore, allows the immune system to function effectively.

There you go, that is why F*** It Works! :cool:

I actually take a regiment of a multivitamin, cod liver, and vitamin C and haven't received any outbreaks after I was diagnosed ... pretty much anything that boosts your immune system is gonna prevent outbreaks

Well that does sound weird!!! But i have been taking daily supplement and lysine and i haven't had a OB since my 1st OB. I have a stressful job, and i have been getting harrassed by the guy who gave me the herp..and i still have no OBs...I don't know if this is luck but hey whatever works for you.

For me it was the passage of time that lessened the outbreaks. Lysine did not help. I eat chocolate and drink coffee again and if I do get an outbreak now, it is around my period so mine is hormonal I think.

all natural

don't take the pills, Dynamiclear does not convince me one bit! I work in advertising- don't trust company websites- trust your instinct+body.

Aim for the best health. Curb your intake of junk food/ bad oils/ processed foods - they only help perpetually inflame your system, making it much harder to fight back with natural remedies and/or good health. The healthier you are, the better your body will react to herbal remedies. Pills- Valtrex, Accyclovir etc.. throw off your natural balance and can have terrible side effects. For one thing my Gynecologist told me that all these companies want you to be taking them on a daily basis (more profitable for them)- the reality is that they will destroy your liver (his words) if you do so. Most people note that when they go off them, they have breakouts- why? because your body can't naturally match all that crap those pills contain.

So

Attitude is everything. Be positive, eat healthy, if Obs are an issue here are natural alternatives. I try not to take anything regularly.

Some foods work better, i'm not convinced by daily doses of Lysine through the extract. I think you should try getting them from the foods high with Lysine instead. Look them up.

For the person interested in herbal remedies, here are some of my favorites:

- Lemon Balm Herpes Care by WiseWays Herbals- (contains Organic St. Johnswort, lemon balm, red clover & plantain leaf & flower, echinacea, licorice, lomatium, dandelion, yellow dock & Oregon Grape roots, myrrh Gum, Flower & Gem essences). Its an extract I take sparingly during an outbreak.

-Pau d'arco extract - preventative, just bought this, take once in a while 1/ week or however you like

-Tea Tree Feminine Cream- by Thursday Plantation -my favorite!! "for natural feminine hygiene" neutralizes the smell and helps with discomfort/itch. tea tree is a powerful natural antiseptic.

-Echinacea (immune system) and or Golden seal (natural antibiotic) tea- to boost immune support. I have it on hand.

Also good- there are many, here are a few more: Coenzyme A, vitamin A, viatmin C, zinc, egg lecithin, essential fatty acids, vitamin e, astragalus, cats claw, olive leaf

hope this helps :0)

no luck with Dynamiclear. Tired herpes gold with mixed results. If Garlic works it is probably the cheapest way to go, next to the F! it method.

don't take the pills, Dynamiclear does not convince me one bit! I work in advertising- don't trust company websites- trust your instinct+body.

Optimum health is definitely the key but incorporating proven effective therapies can help. Dynamiclear has been around for a long time and we often recommend it because of the results we have seen. Many members on the forum have had good results with it speeding the healing time and sometimes also lowing the frequency of outbreaks. If you like, you can research some of the potential pros and cons of this treatment here: http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/dynamiclear_pros_and_cons.htm

Hope this helps,

Shenda