World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Bob8

Need Adviceee :(

Bob8

Ok, so im really stuck on what to do. I met this guy at school at the beginning of October and completely hit it off. We've been talking everyday straight and really like eachother. We've really opened up in the last couple weeks and know that we both want something long term together and described how we have both never felt this way before. Christmas is coming up and he mentioned to me two nights ago that he bought me a gift and from what i found out, he spent quite a bit. I kind of want to tell him before, since im not sure how he will react and may regret buying it for me after. But christmas is in only 4 days, plus its snowing like crazy right now, so realistically id have to tell him on the 23rd or 24th before christmas, as i want to do it in person. We've only kissed, but its coming to the point where i know i have to have the "talk" :(. I know i have to do it, i dont wanna go any further without telling him. Im not sure if i should wait till the holidays after over or just get it over in the next few days. If he hadn't have gotten me something so nice i would be able to get it out now, but i just feel so guilty after hes spent so much and may not feel the same way after. Also, he will be the first person im ever telling, and i've only know him for 2.5 months, so its so hard for me to even think about talking about. Sorry to ramble on, im just really stressed out and depressed about it. If anyone has any thoughts, id love to hear it.

livingmylife

Talk to him

You have to get comfortable with yourself and then you will be able to tell him.

tRuleybLessed
Ok, so im really stuck on what to do. I met this guy at school at the beginning of October and completely hit it off. We've been talking everyday straight and really like eachother. We've really opened up in the last couple weeks and know that we both want something long term together and described how we have both never felt this way before. Christmas is coming up and he mentioned to me two nights ago that he bought me a gift and from what i found out, he spent quite a bit. I kind of want to tell him before, since im not sure how he will react and may regret buying it for me after. But christmas is in only 4 days, plus its snowing like crazy right now, so realistically id have to tell him on the 23rd or 24th before christmas, as i want to do it in person. We've only kissed, but its coming to the point where i know i have to have the "talk" :(. I know i have to do it, i dont wanna go any further without telling him. Im not sure if i should wait till the holidays after over or just get it over in the next few days. If he hadn't have gotten me something so nice i would be able to get it out now, but i just feel so guilty after hes spent so much and may not feel the same way after. Also, he will be the first person im ever telling, and i've only know him for 2.5 months, so its so hard for me to even think about talking about. Sorry to ramble on, im just really stressed out and depressed about it. If anyone has any thoughts, id love to hear it.

SAME exact thing just happened to me. my bf got scared and dropped my a**.

what you have is a part of who you are, and if someone isn't willing to deal and accept....it hurts but they're not worth it hun.

my bf and i were together for 4 months. i told him bout the hpv and explained to him about having to keep a close eye so i don't get cancer, he got real scared. he said he couldn't deal with watchin someone he loved dearly die. he blew it out of proportion, acted like i had a death sentence. he wouldn't even let me research it further.....anyway whatever happens you be stronger for it.

i loved him SO much but he really hurt me, and everything happens for a reason.

i could stand in front of a billion people and announce that i have what i have, and not think twice. this is me so take it or leave it.

i was scared at first too, but look at me now. i've never been so happy. i got great kids, family friends, a roof over my head and the one who wants me in his life forever is the father of my kids. that's all i could ask for.

whatever happens with you is what's meant to be. you will learn, you will grow as a person and about who you are, and that special one for you will come one day.