World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
littleone777

so worried, please help

littleone777

so some people know my situation through previous threads but i have a question that really needs to be answered.

so the doctor told me i have herpes (hsv1 or 2 hasnt been determined yet). its been 3 weeks since my first outbreak, everything is pretty much cleared up. but now i have this tiny hard white bump IN the vagina right at the bottom part of the opening .. almost hard to find. does anyone know if this is normal? can herpes grow in the vagina? its not a blister or anything, its just a hard white bump and i swear i think its getting bigger (or im just being paranoid).

please help!

MsLucy

Yes, it's possible to get an ob inside your vigina, but whether that's what you have, only a dr could determine. It doesn't sound like a standard ob, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. The best advice I could give is to have it looked at.

daisydew

Herpes looks different in everyone. They can be big open lesions, tiny bumps, or just look like razor burn. Whenever I get a weird bump like yours I just assume it's an outbreak just to be on the safe side. I've never had a white one though. I've had outbreaks inside my vagina too so it's definitely possible. Like Writer said, I would have it checked out by a doctor to make sure there's not something else weird going on. Has the bump been there for the three weeks since your initial outbreak or did it just show up recently?