World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
herpesharmony

Herpes

herpesharmony

Having herpes sucks. I'm useless.

Ultra Violet

Hmmmm...interesting point of view but your logic is flawed. Having herpes may indeed suck, but this does not make you useless...unless the two statements are unrelated.

So lets take the second point. I've never met a person that was totally useless yet. If you have arms you can lift and carry, open doors for people, hug, wave and many other things that can brighten someone's day.

Lets say you have no arms. If you can speak you can praise someone. If you have ears you can listen to someone's pain or joy. If you have use of your facial muscles you can smile or pull a funny face to make a child laugh.

Yes indeed. I think I've proven that you are not, in fact, useless.

herpesharmony
Hmmmm...interesting point of view but your logic is flawed. Having herpes may indeed suck, but this does not make you useless...unless the two statements are unrelated.

So lets take the second point. I've never met a person that was totally useless yet. If you have arms you can lift and carry, open doors for people, hug, wave and many other things that can brighten someone's day.

Lets say you have no arms. If you can speak you can praise someone. If you have ears you can listen to someone's pain or joy. If you have use of your facial muscles you can smile or pull a funny face to make a child laugh.

Yes indeed. I think I've proven that you are not, in fact, useless.

Looking at it that way you're right but its not my idea of being useful. I had higher hopes but things happen that are out of my control like when I used to build houses and I was on a scaffle that collapsed and I hurt my back and couldn't build anymore. Then again if that wouldn't have happened I would probably be out of work now because of the economy and wouldn't have a guaranteed income and a nice apartment on Lake Michigan with an amazing view. But if I wasn't on disability I would have had a better chance of getting married because women seem to not want to associate with disabled men. Maybe I'm just bitter.