World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy19

Help please

snoopy19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been experiencing what I'm about to tell you for the last ffive days. It started off with my 'private' itching, then I noticed bumps. The last two days trying to urinate has been hell. I have what looks like blisters all in my (area down there, on the 'lips' and in me.) Is this herpes? I'm 18 years old, and this is scaring the hell out of me. I don't know what to do. The pain in unreal, I take warm baths at least 3 times a day to sooth the pain, is there anything else that I can do? I had sex last Thursday. Is it possible that I picked this up from my boyfriend? No one knows about this yet. I haven't talked with my parents; I dont think that I can. Does anyone know if I were to go to a clinic how much it would be? I dont have medical insurance (my paretns do, but they will know if I use it) I need help, I thought it would be easier to jsut die. I know thats wrong to think that but what should i do? Any advice? They look like open sores, I have proably about ten of them. And each day seems to be getting a few more. How long will they last? Is this considered an outbreak? Anyone? Thanks!!