World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
haviva

any other women EVER experience this??

haviva

Hi...i'm still new to this site, and frankly i'm not even sure if i do have herpes but i am being checked for it. but my question is this, has any other females ever experienced their vaginal holes sweling up and closing up? this has happened to me. now i've had and IUD in me for 4 years and I think this is all because of it. but PLEASE if anyone has ever experienced this, please tell me i'm not the only one!!!!!!! thanks in advance

snoopy19

for me that entire part down there is swallon. It is too panful to seperate them but that's what I have alongbwith the herpes all in the insides of my lips

bluefrog

When i first contracted herpes, "swollen" was an understatement. Everything was swollen, including lymphnodes. Take ibuprofen to ease the pain and swelling.

simplyamazing3

THe same has also happened to me. My first out break was the worst. I couldn't move or sit..and it was a weekend and my doctors weren't open, so I had to wait and by that time it went down before I could see her again. I took advil and the pain went away, but it was still extremely swollen..

haviva

thank you all for your help...at least i know i'm not the only one. well update. i was told i have strep B it sometimes comes along with diabetes (which i'm being tested for also). and they said that that might cause swelling also. i am no doubt getting all the bloodwork done for every std out there. lol better safe. but i still think i do have herpes. it was just toooo much. first i had a yeast infection that caused a bladder infection then all this occured. so for the past month, i've been swollen to the point of closing up. ya know, i guess when you do turn 30, your body does turn to hell. ha ha ha (i've only been thirty for a little over a month!!) well thank you so very much and i hope you all have a blessed new year

Stellamala

Haviva...with the Strep B thing - how is it related to diabetes? I would like to know as I tested positive for Strep B in my vagina last year, but had no unusual symptoms, the dr just put me on antibiotics to clear it up.