World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
beachday

Gps

beachday

Hi everyone, now that Christmas is over (Happy HOlidays!!) and the big sales should be starting tomorrow (except I have to work, ugh) I want to buy myself a GPS. Any recommendations out there? There are a lot on the market now.

I need one that talks to you saying the street you need to turn on. Not one that says, turn at 100 ft.

thanks!!!

ginnyp

I don't know what kind to get, but I got one that talks to me from my parents for Christmas. I'm not sure I'll use it! Where would I use it? Is it worth having if I use it once a year? I usually don't need things like this, but my parents are into all the tech stuff. Now I guess I have to figure it out. :)

TheArcheologist

you can set what it says when you want to turn, Garmins are awesome, followed by tomtom and then others.

beachday

Bought the garmin 260. the one I wanted was out of stock. this one is great!

haviva

like everyone else, i LOVE my garmin. it gets me exactly where i need to go without any trouble. in fact, two friends since using mine also got a garmin and my father did too!!! so good luck.