World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Semika

desperate

Semika

hi

i am semika , i have been living with herpes for the past two years and i get three to four outbreak in a month especially around the time of my menses, i am so frustrated it is killing me and my relationship also my self esteem has been crushed

Shayna

Hi Semika,

I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. To the right of this forum page there is a section (of links) called 'fight back". I think you'll find a lot of helpful info there. There are things you can alter in your diet etc. that may help reduce your outbreaks.

I hope you feel better soon!

Semika

Hi Shayna,

Just knowing that someone out there cares makes a difference. This has been my worst ob but it too shall pass. Thanks for your support.

Semika

As a herpes suffere i have used NAOB treatment, as well as forces of nature and the hydrogen peroxide therapy but i still get at least one ob every month. I recently ordered Dynamiclear, is there anyone out there who have had success with dynamiclear, tell me about it.

gotitsowhat

I love Dynamaclear!

As a herpes suffere i have used NAOB treatment, as well as forces of nature and the hydrogen peroxide therapy but i still get at least one ob every month. I recently ordered Dynamiclear, is there anyone out there who have had success with dynamiclear, tell me about it.

Honestly, the company is not paying me to say this! But I find that when I apply it at the height of an outbreak, it seems to speed healing and also over time I believe it has lessened the number and severity of outbreaks. Some people here have had some luck with this product which I admit is awfully expensive.