World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BroKen BuT StRoNg

Sharing excitement!!!

BroKen BuT StRoNg

Well! I am totally excited that since I found out about this not so lovely thing that I have did some changes and their sticking now!! :)

Been drinking more water and juice instead of pop. Haven't given it up completely yet, but I have reduced a lot of it!! Even at work!!! :D

Lost a few pounds and am excited that my clothes have fit a lot better now!!!

When tempted all I think about is do I really want to aggravate my body more...or keep on improving the health to keep fighting this!!!

More likely, I wanna keep fighting this!!!

Even though I was hurt by my doctor, I wanna go back to see him and show him that this hasn't got me beat. And his attitude from the time he told me!

anna99

Congratulations Not Broken and Strong:)

Well! I am totally excited that since I found out about this not so lovely thing that I have did some changes and their sticking now!! :)

Been drinking more water and juice instead of pop. Haven't given it up completely yet, but I have reduced a lot of it!! Even at work!!! :D

Lost a few pounds and am excited that my clothes have fit a lot better now!!!

When tempted all I think about is do I really want to aggravate my body more...or keep on improving the health to keep fighting this!!!

More likely, I wanna keep fighting this!!!

Even though I was hurt by my doctor, I wanna go back to see him and show him that this hasn't got me beat. And his attitude from the time he told me!

This is such a happy post. Thanks for sharing and know that we are beaming for you.

Hugs, anna

Ultra Violet

yeay you!

That's great! Keep it up. Your body will continue to thank you. Pop (or soft drinks as they are called in my part of the world) are soooo bad for you!

I gave up alcohol for the last few months but had a few glasses while staying at a friends place the last few days. I didn't really enjoy it much and will go back to my new alcohol-free ways now :-)

BroKen BuT StRoNg

Thank you both!!! And hugs back to you!!!

It is a great feeling!! Gettin rid of that small habit. I remember seeing what Pepsi looked like after a few days in a cup....that last small bit got all sludgy and thick...and still it never bothered me until now!! You would think that would bother me, but it didn't.

Now to just get off the fries completely!!! I have limited to what I can have, and being broke after Christmas has helped with that!!

But it has helped shed light on the most roughest month I have had so far.

Finding out about my ex running back to his ex gf after telling him about the herpes, and then dealing with a lot of stress at work. Bosses were miserable and making us all miserable. Being grouchy and angry all the time rubbed off on us. Making us more afraid to do our jobs. Not having more than a day off a week and working long days and overtime...Incredibly hard on the body and joints.

In the end, I survived it all!! This had to be the longest month I have ever gone through!!!