World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
threeofthesame

threeofthesame

hello. im three of the same and I am infected with herpes. I found out in may of 08 and my life has changed ever since. I will not say for the worst but it hasnt been easy. I am coping with it everyday and it gets a bit better and brighter as the days pass. I begin to love and accept myself mroe day by day. I also look at life in another light which helps me lean more everyday. I recently entered a new relationship with a man who accepts my condition and will stand by me. I am blessed and I would love to talk to anyone. I seek and give advice. I once was embarrased or afraid, but now I think, whats the worst that could happen =)

Full of Life

Hi threeofthesame...

What was your partner's immediate reaction when you told him? Was he shocked, was he nervous, did he say he needed time to digest? How did he come to the conclusion that he was willing to take the risk?

anna99

Hi Threeofthesame,

Great post, thanks for sharing. Like Full of Life, I would love to hear your story about "the talk."

Hugs,

anna