World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy19

outbreak number 2. Already???

snoopy19

okay so I honk it's been about four weeks( November 18had sex november 19 had symtpoms ) they were horrible at first and around after Christmas time the pain went down wasn't swollen. Always had the sores still present I could see a few but now there is more. It's not as bad but why is there more?? Is this the same outbreak? Or is it a number 2? Thanks everyone

Morning

Kinda hard to tell in the beginning when you're learning how HSV and your body are interacting. My first few outbreaks were back to back. Only a few days between when sores would heal and new sores would pop up. Eventually the frequency of outbreaks will likely decrease and you'll get more of a break. Medication and home remedies (Lysine, Vitamin C, E) can be helpful in this regard.

Morning

Nemonamedjoe

Yeah most people will have a few outbreaks fairly close to the last one...

My hypothesis is its the overwhelming stress involved with learning to accept and live with these little buddies takes down your immune system even more after they have already been trying to fight this non stop attacking disease.....

Just try to patient and give it time i know this is hard it was for all of us but it will get better and they will eventually become less frequent and less bad