World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
DivineDiva

Newly Diagnosed

DivineDiva

Hi everybody! got my initial diagnosis 2 months ago. Still have lots to learn abt H. Symptoms started with a discharge and i had no other symptoms. Was diagnosed during a routine gyn exam. I'm still going through slight paranoia regarding this but am keeping a positive outlook just the same! I'm in fairly good shape and always take really good care of myself. I guess this will keep me on top of things. I suffered lots of guilt when i first found out i had this but have been blessed with really supportive friends. I believe I just got over my first outbreak prob. caused by the stress of finding out I had H. I've suffered a continual yeast-like type of infection ever since. Any helpful hints out there for me? I have a prescription for Valtrex. Just in case but haven't decided to take it yet. Have tried dynamiclear and alternative herbal options that seem to be keeping ob's away since the first one. Thank God for this forum and I will keep everyone posted.