please help.... phsyical and mental health at risk.

tr4shkitt3n

i'm almost positive that i have herpes... the other day i was at my moms house bathing...i noticed i needed to shave my female area so i picked a random razor (which looked clean or course) and started to do so. the next day was fine but the 2nd day i started getting ichy red bumps everywhere. i didn't panic because i figured it was just razerburn but when i checked i noticed it was more like razor blisters... they're red and there's more than 3. it's ichy as hell and i'm literally going insane. PLEASE don't tell me i caught herpes from my slutface mother...

IS THERE ANYTHING i can buy at the store to kill the virus? there's no way in hell i'm stuck with this crap for life. i need something -- anything to help. i don't have a gynecologist and don't plan on having one so i'm pretty much stuck deffending myself. especially since i could never tell anyone in my family.

SLUTFACE MOTHER?

Nice. Why don't you ask her -

the virus doesn't live long outside of living tissue - so if it is herpes, you'd better think twice about blaming your mother.

are you sure? because there is absolutely no other way i could have gotten it. i've never even had sex... and i'm pretty sure it's herpes because i'm showing all the symptoms. i know my mother has herpes because she gave it to my dad and my dad told me.

i'm 16... i want to lead a normal life. i want to be able to have sex without my partner thinking i'm a sac of shit. there must be some way of completely killing the virus.

Might I suggest that if you are going to post here looking for suggestions and advice that you don't refer to people with herpes as "slutfaces" and "sacs of shit"? I personally find it inappropriate and offensive, just my opinion.

If you think you've been exposed, make a doctors appointment or go to a clinic, what good does guessing do?

yeah, I would have to agree...sounds like maybe there are more underlying issues than just having the herps. "slutface mother"....? wow, that is pretty hardcore. I would suggest some major counseling to alleviate your anger.

Go to the doctor whilst you are having the flare up and get it checked out. Make sure it is indeed the herps. Mayhaps you are calling your mother deragatory names for nothing.

As for those of us "sacs of shit"...well, we are not all bad, evil, promiscuous people. We ARE mothers and doctors and teachers and ministers and musicians and basic good people...and for whatever reasons, we too caught this little nasty virus. Nobody deserves this disease and you should maybe do a little more research on it, especially if it turns out you DO have it.

Take care.

excuse me for being a little upset that my mother slept around her whole life and just by chance got pregnant and had me... and now, gave me herpes. correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that sound a LITTLE sick to you? while you guys might all be doctors and teachers, my mother has done nothing her whole life. and because of that, i've lived with my dad, aunt, grandparents, friends and i've even been on the street. all because she chooses alcohol over raising her kid.

my anger is just fine. i don't know how you would react knowing that your mother was a whore and you by no fault of your own caught a desease from her. i didn't mean to refer to people who have herpes "sacs of shit" i just feel like one. i'm only 16.. i mean, no offence to anyone, but if my partner had herpes i wouldn't sleep with them no matter what... so, like, i expect the same back.

due to problems i had as a child, i have a huge fear of doctors and i know i'm not a doctor myself, but i i'm 99.9% sure i do have it. i'm just one percent off because i'm NOT a doctor.

i read in another messageboard on here that peroxide works... any suggestions?

Again...I say go to your local planned parenthood or woman's clinic (they are MUCH better than doctors in my humble opinion...all women and usually alot nicer and more open minded than a regular doctor.) not only can they tell you for sure whether or not you have it, they can also give you alot of literature and counseling to DEAL with it, should you have it. it does suck that you caught it in such a manner and you have a right to be angry. But I still feel that you need a TON of counseling for the issues you have with your mom. Absolutely you have a right to be angry with her for your experiences and bad childhood. None the less, should you not get things into perspective NOW and learn how to deal with your anger NOW, then you are in for a lifetime of hurt and disappointment that is NOTHING compared to having Herpes. I have seen this time and time again.

Live for you. Not for anyone else. You are at a crossroads right now....you can CHOOSE the life you are going to have. No one else can choose for you. Don't let your mom or anyone (or anything) take that away from you. If you think you are a "sac of shit" then you are setting yourself upon that course. That is exactly what you will be. Take CHARGE of your life now, you are young enough and can do it. Turn all this negativity to your advantage now. And there is my pep talk for the day.

(can you tell I use to be a counselor...oh god...!)

i apprecaite your advice and concern but i've seen many counsilors and in the long run they just seem to make me more angsty and distant and certainly no cousilor is going to make me think any different about my mother and her behavour.

anyway, am i right to assume that when you go to a womens clinic to see if you have herpes... they have to like, look down there? stupid question, i know... but i really have no idea what goes on with that. is it possible that they could just take a blood test? and skip the physical?

hmm i dont think they would let you have a blood test if they didnt get a look at it first...

but then again, for hiv testing... they let you.. so maybe. I think you have to make an appointment, have them look at it, and then they'll tell you what to do. i think that's the best way, because you don't know what it is. maybe the dr will tell you its not herpes by looking at it.

i think it's a razor burn. if you knew your mom was a "slutface," why did u use her dull razor?

yeppers...

Well, first and foremost, I hope you do find comfort in life. Don't let your mom's behavior ruin you and who you are! :D You have a right to have anger against her, but don't let it eat you up. If you want true "revenge'...be the best person you can be, be an amazing awesome person DESPITE who and what she is. And if you do have the herps...well, don't let that get you down either! IT is hard at first I know...i caught the herps from my freakin' ex husband, so you want to talk about betrayal ... (yes,he cheated, he was a pig...need I say more!) but rather than let the anger engulf me, I let it go.

Please go to planned parenthood...yes, they will have to check out your bizness down there, but honestly, I find they are much nicer, much more comforting and caring and concerned than a regular ob/gyn. And it is all women...which makes it easier for us too. They will do a little scraping of the irritated inflamed area and while it might be uncomfortable, it is not unbearable. We women are tough! Tougher than the menfolk!hehehe, sorry fellas..t'is true. But do it now whilst you are possibly in the midst of the outbreak. Then you will no for sure. from what I am reading, bloodtests are somewhat inconclusive. I think they can show that you have a HSV virus...but THAT could be from the common coldsore one gets on their mouth...not neccesarily genital herps. I could be wrong here...but a culture is going to be more accurate. Get it taken care of and let us know how things turn out. I will cross my fingers for ya!

again, i appprecaite your support and deffinetly the advice, but i really, really don't think i'm comfortable with anyone around that area. infact, i know i'm not. it's starting to clear up anyways... thank you ouch for the information, it was really helpful. i'm still unclear of what it is, even though i have about 3 of the symptoms for "the herpes" (lol). i was reading up on it last night and found out that the virus can't live more than a few minutes out of the body... and the razor that i picked randomly out of the cubert was appeared to be clean and unused, very sad, and i'm pretty confident that my mom didn't use that very razor the same day as i did. and very sad i didn't really think that i would cetch something from a RAZOR... i'm unfortionatly not very educated when it comes to sexually transmitted viruses/diseases or anything, so...

i CAN tell you, however, that whatever it is, it's NOT razorburn. i've had razorburn before & that's deffinetly not it.

i'm really hoping that if it is herpes, it can go untreated. i mean, i'm a clean freak. i take two showers a day.. so, i'm sure that must help, some how.

anyways, ouch, thanks again. i'll keep what you said in mind. if anything changes i'll be sure to post. :) have a good one.

- kyt

Not to add a fear factor, but I have heard of people sharing razors infecting each other. I think it was sharing during the same shave session though. Like a "Hey, honey! Let's shave our pubes!" session. The pictures I saw were pretty gnarly. Not only was it passed from one person to another, but dragging the virus-laden razor across fresh raw skin reinfected the virus donor in places and ways he probably never thought possible. Just say no to sharing razors!!! : ) Palomita

wow

Hope my kid never thinks of me as a SLUTFACE.

Since you are so young, I can find a bit of forgiveness for your thoughtless comments. People do many things for many different reasons, and unless you can somehow get inside your mother's soul, and know her in and out, you will never be able to understand her reasons for making the choices she's made. Try not to be so quick to judge.