World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
hopeitsnotrue

Help! Anybody who have a idea about the herpes eye?

hopeitsnotrue

My bf is suspected of having the herpes eye infection. He had been having all the herpes eye symptoms but light sensitivity for about 2 weeks. In the beginning the doctor said it was conjunctive eye infection and it will be healed in few days and then it was a week and then we were told it will be about 2 more weeks. But it never got better and my bf started suffering vision loss in one eye. The doctor prescribed steroid eye drops and it only made it worse. We are new to this. Please help if you know anything about how to prevent it getting worse. Please help!

helied2me

Hi hope,

Steroid medications are not recommended for herpes outbreaks and I assume this holds true for ocular herpes. This site says that anti-virals are useful in reducing recurrence and they offer natural alternatives also. To the right under the 'Facts Sheet' section is 'Ocular Herpes', Check out that link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • cowpoke02
      looking at it wrong /  god creator is life philosophy ..  for free people and society community ..  remember the pharaohs .  more escaping freedom and never becoming a slave.  holy spirit is man speaking the truth . warning of history of slavery  and teaching the truth and permanent laws of life . legal book and right and wrong .   any way  universe is god / creators .  not supposed to have a image of god as well or this anti christ ..  people speaking for god is anti christ ..   read philosophy you under stand your self and others .  main ones are good start .  roman empire ones .  on sex food  life // bible opens up after that ..  bibles also has holy spirrit from lying man phsyco people in it . haha.  man corrupts everything ..  god says take action , take care f your self .   forgive your self /// health depends on it . forgive the enemy or people hurting you . they mental ill bad people or stupid or ignorant or accindet .  forgive for you ..  people make mistakes ..        religon is natural law really .zodioack .. i like to mix natural regions with bible . bible is great for many things and courts and freedom . most is life rules for success to live jn heaven not in hell .  shit happens .. your born free and equal with god given rights is what i take from religion ..  fallow god cause you wont end up abused used or a slave to a man . mans law is temporary and slavery for a few to profit ..  god can be you ..  when die your still around .  you can watch family and friends . parents re god and earth sun and universe ..  fathers land or mothers is the earth .  indians philosophy you can't own your creator .  modern law before corrupted . people created government  . government can't own the people . today they do . get disease and torture . lol. bad drugs by doctors .  any way idea of staying safe . em commandment s don't hurt people.  court rules ..   so take charge . god helps them who help themselves . lol.   your still a good girl . got more morals than most people.   smile .  commonsense first . the philosophy and religion .. then you indoor stndit more ..  everything corrupt by people . even church and religion . some people are born manipulators , they have brain defects . cause trouble  and want to be pharaohs .. religious tyrants to government .   i chosen to serve my creator now . join world lords army of al regions to live in peace to end government ...  serve god or serve a man .  i'll serve god before a flag controlled by a man .  symbols images become god . then government and man becomes god . not good ..  free people ..  take care . you can be religious but remember man is a bastard ..  power .  think for you self  like god / creator intended .  false profits man  all every where .     
    • raregem
      Well my post never inferred what you just suggested. I said I would respond to all enquiries as best as I can right here for those who cannot send emails yet or better yet, they can email and I would get back to them as soon as I can
    • WilsoInAus
      @MikeIke you won’t be normal until you believe you will be.
    • MikeIke
      Having second thoughts on letting it go. Daily it has been : Mouth : redness around lips, lots of breakouts around lips, white skin crusting around lips Penile : Meatitis, redness, urethritis, glans sensitivity, dysuria, shooting pain from urethra, white peeling skin sometimes New: fatigue, random skin depigmentation, pain spreading into butt as nerve pain Girl i was with mentioned "the hsv blood tests are so inaccurate" - - how would she know this? Planning on asking once I know she won't lie.  Next step is meeting with a new urologist. Retesting igg today 14 weeks.  11 week igg and hiv was neg. 12 week igm was neg but may have waited too long.  I just want to be normal again. 
    • cowpoke02
      forgive heals your self .  plus crazy people love you to suffer and not be happy . being happy ruins them not you . the goal is to make you go to hell .  happy you shall be .. keep you healthy and less out breaks .  stress kills immune system and feed the disease and diseases ..   ptsd and insanity is fed by stress. cure is to forgive yourself for getting used or played and enemy . both in a bad spot or they mentally ill with no empathy feeding off hurting people.  so stay happy ... life traps people play you or whole life even parents siblings .. first one to kill ya rob in end is family . you get other ones inheritance .. many people have no empathy and driven to hurt people . mind defects .. you get beat down your nervous system goes to hell you end up with insanity and psychosis ..  delt with it .  learned a lot but now nervous system is gone . damaged for life . never trust people. i have to move away to get better . sell everything off and get robbed .  so don't get trapped stay healthy . forgive the idiot . maybe he got it out in society as well.  maybe he knew or messed around .. forgive for your self .. not for the idiot .  maybe both victims .    enough rambling . trust your gut even if its wrong its right . lol .  true the other cheek is a good rule and get evidence and keep watch . bad people who would kill you in right chance they set you up and play you from the beginning  . they be friends with every one else and undermine your life ..  so smile and get out and secret vice things and security ..  you flip out they say our crazy with straight face . you hang your self basically . many times media does it too they hang you out to community then they may beat you as well.  why be happy turn cheek . plus they can be your helper on inside .  good to not even let em know your stressed they feed off it.  any way that covers the whole spectrum of why you forgive and forget and in the end it points at the bad guy ..  they smart they break you down over time with mind games and emotional damage .  one day figure it out and yu snap . you become the bad guy they look clean .  you muddy up the picture and more facts against you than them . in court they can have people against you witness than for you .  evil set up / they trick you into evidence against you while they covertly did stuff to you maybe for years .. had siblings recently lie in your face and in front of people and act normal . then see em go bye net day smirking and grinning.  they know mommy is retarded and loves all kids even  if they rib and play her ..  evil people.  disturbed me deeply .  they can pass lie detectors lie to alll .  bring up when you snapped after lifetime of abuse vandalism threats ..  evil as hell . good luck ..  thats why forgive forget gather evidence . don't buy the farm till you find out not moving into crime ring or mad man neighbor . lol. i still can't believe it . half alive at this point ..  nervous system goes your in torture and financial distress and lose entire life .  they drive buy make sure you know they watching you .  make sure see hear them . to keep destabilizing you ..  this can be family special if they have narc dna like mine.  i am not a narc so they all got me at bottom and play me for fun .. once i leave they have to bet on each other ..  they all ready one .. evilest crazy people on earth protected by the law and usually have connections and other crazy people .  be good have fun be safe .  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.