World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
maintman

To all of us

maintman

I would be willing to bet that if more were tested we would be really suprised to find out the results but we can't jsut go out and randomly test everyone now can we. I handle things of this nature pretty well if I do say so myself. I can understand the devistation and feelings of rejection. Lets face it folks. Think back to the first accurance or apperance of a cold sore. You have had herpes since that date be it before you can remember or that day in middleschool you were teased by someone more knowledgable than you that a cold sore was herpes. We all can get past this. We just have to be more selective as to who we date and who we let into our inner scantum. Telling someone that you have 1 or 2 be it north or south will be a daunting task for most of us. It is to bad that 1 does not have the stigma that 2 does but this is jsut another hurdle we have to jump. How you deal and how you react with this life changing news depends on you maturity level, security level, and self confidance level. The level of acceptable mates to us on the date of diagnosis shrinks exponetialy. In other words the dating pool shrank sevearly.

Well I will close this post even tho it seams that I have more to say and I just may in the upcoming days.

GO GATORS

maintman

edit

I would be willing to bet that if more were tested we would be really suprised to find out the results but we can't jsut go out and randomly test everyone now can we. I handle things of this nature pretty well if I do say so myself. I can understand the devistation and feelings of rejection. Lets face it folks. Think back to the first accurance or apperance of a cold sore. You have had herpes since that date be it before you can remember or that day in middleschool you were teased by someone more knowledgable than you that a cold sore was herpes. We all can get past this. We just have to be more selective as to who we date and who we let into our inner scantum. Telling someone that you have 1 or 2 be it north or south will be a daunting task for most of us. It is to bad that 1 does not have the stigma that 2 does but this is jsut another hurdle we have to jump. How you deal and how you react with this life changing news depends on you maturity level, security level, and self confidance level. The level of acceptable mates to us on the date of diagnosis shrinks exponetialy. In other words the dating pool shrank sevearly.

Well I will close this post even tho it seams that I have more to say and I just may in the upcoming days.

GO GATORS

I have beed blessed by God and it is He that has given me this ability to to with stand this.