Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speaktru

NAET & hsv2... Energy stimulation possible cure?

1 post in this topic

Has anyone ever tried NAET to get rid of HSV2 or HSV1. i came in contact with a doctor that claims he has had many patients who have done this treatment and it has been successful, they have not had any symptoms or outbreaks after the treatment. he claims using the NAET technique it flushes the virus out of the system...its a combination b/w the brain stimulation and energy or something along those lines.... has anyone ever heard of this? my mother has seen him for allergies and has proven to be successful. Every time she has gone to see him the office has been packed...many ppl are going to him for various reasons...my mother mentioned my condition to him and he sounded confident that he can "cure" me. he said he has done it before.... i am skeptical and i'm wondering if anyone has tried it or has heard of this technique. thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• Lisajd
      So you are worried about disclosing and the whole town find out about your herpes but what about the fact that you are seeing a married man and what that might look like if that gets out regardless of his relationship is open.   No judgement here but why would you actually be involved in someone like that
    • Free73
      More life advice from me. Cease all contact with this guy and get on with your life. You don't need to tell him anything. He is self esteem comes from fucking as many women as he can while being in a sham marriage. This is why I always say that herpes is an opportunity for self growth, if you allow it to be. Never ever accept crumbs from anyone, because when you do, you are basically devaluing yourself and yo are opening yourself up to messy and hurtful situations. I have been there and done it all........swinging, open situations etc. It's all a load of dogsh*t. You can have a thrilling sex life without getting involved with douchebags who are attached.    
    • evonna
      Received a HSV 1 diagnoses of 46.60 and 0.91 for HSV 2. The test was HSV 1 and 2- Specific AB, IGG. I wanted to know if it's possible for this test to be wrong. Also, if the test isn't wrong. Why is the HSV 1 so high. Does this mean I'm going to get an outbreak soon? I've never had an outbreak before.  Any response will be greatly appreciated. I"m really freaking out.  Thanks.
    • WilsoInAus
      OK male view, maybe with some life experience to help out. First, if only he has told you that the marriage is open, then I would assume it isn't. It is quite typical for the woman to tell you as the female that her husband is in an open marriage and is interested. Just the way a true open relationship often plays. Second, as this guy is a 'player' he does so at his own risk and I dare say he knows all the risks. If he hasn't asked for mutual STD testing and asked questions then he has accepted all risks and I would suggest knowingly so. So I will give you the following advice for free. It is absolutely in your best interests. You are on the wrong path. Cease all contact with this man immediately, no need to disclose or have any form of communication additional to telling him to vanish from your life. Might seem hard, but I promise you, it is the best thing you can do and I think you realise this.
    • Free73
      Be careful man It's a hell of a risk to take just for herpes
    • Malcolm
      After I've reproduced some of the existing ZFN/meganucleases/CRISPR experiments in vitro (cancerous human nerve cells) and in mice, and confident (enough) in it's safety, yeah I will be looking to administer it to myself. All the necessary equipment and resources are accessible to me and I'm spending every spare waking hour on this. If all goes to plan I'll be sharing my results, and how to reproduce them. I thought I was crazy until I recently learned some other member's are doing the same.
    • hopeful Rylee
    • hopeful Rylee
      Well I haven't dealt with all you ate going thru but I have same fears. I live in a small everybody knows everybody town so I'm afraid to date   due to having the talk. I can handle "rejection" if I'm given that but um afraid of my business being told..  So you want to do right but its like damned if you do, damed if you don't.  Maybe you didn't pass it on. Are you on daily meds? How long have you had it? Hell as prevelant as this has become, him or his wife may have it already. Did you all use protection?
    • Stronginsepa
      Now we are all on the same page keep positive we only live once
    • hopeful Rylee
      Your giving yourself the CRISPR treatment???
  • Featured