Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Anonymous

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

3 posts in this topic

I have read alot about hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and in other countries where it is legal, it has proven to basically cure herpes. A Guest user was posting on here about hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and i was very interested in what you were saying, if you can email me at certainshade0f@aol.com (the 0 in 0f is a zero). I would really like to talk to you about the procedure you went through. Please email me.

Hi there,

Sorry for my bluntness, but if this method works, then it would have been front-page news already, Even if only a fraction of patients succeed. I for one is willing to take relatively high risks if a method has proven to eradicate herpes. I mean, I am willing to even become slightly paralysed if it has proven efficacy, even if only 10% success rate.

Since the virus hides in the nerves, I would like surgeons to cut it away if it'll not kill me and accept being facially partially paralysed.

Why I sacrifice? 'Cos I can only avoid the pains this disease brings to my life by ending it. I do not think it is fair for anyone to suffer like this because of a tiny virus which does not cause cancer or health risks but it just destroys your sex life.

A normal person without sex / spouse is very very miserable .

regards,

Zone

airforce table plus two extensions, complete oxygen saturation at two atmospheres, it works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• Lisajd
      So what you're saying is you have now given her HSV 2.  As you know there is always a small risk and that's unfortunate and interesting given that she has hsv1.    Sometimes it's almost luck of the draw that these things happen but I do think that there is for men to women is higher at any rate so the odds are kind of against you to some degree.  How did she get diagnosed with HSV 2. I know you are probably upset and I'm sorry for you but remember she knew the risks and chose to take that and at the end of the day now you both have it so you really don't need to take antivirals anymore no worry about transmission and I know that probably doesn't help at this point in time
    • Terrell
      Been on antivirals for two years plus olive leaf and lysine with no visual outbreak not my girlfriend who only had has1 is infected with hsv2 wow! Heartbroken 
    • dont quit!
      Wow, you've read one article more than me and you think your fucking Einstein, lol. What a joke.
    • dont quit!
      Idgaf about the current article you read. Everything you have plastered is review, it's nothing special. Maybe to you it is, plus my question wasn't even directed at you. I asked Sanguine because I know that he is knowledgeable with science and I have some background as well. You keep answering me as if I asked you something specifically. I DIDN'T, nor do I care about your fucking feedback. I do my own research. Just because I haven't been participating in the forum as much as I used doesn't mean I don't research.
    • Lisajd
      If you have oral.hsv1 oral sex is a risk as is kissing.  You can pass to genitals thru oral.sex.  
    • crookbristi
      Yammy, don't be afraid of loving your child the same way you did before  I have a 10 year old boy and am his only parent. I hug, kiss, snuggle and love on him the same way I always have. And he is totally fine! It actually has helped me cope a bit too. I don't let him use my bath towel and disinfect the bathroom after every use. But that's as far as I'll take it.  Get your kid snuggles on! Bask in his innocence and unconditional love. It will help you feel better. 
    • Jeremy Spokein
      It's going to be in the form of club nights/festivals  
    • faithandhope55
      but what about if you have oral sex and kiss the person all in the same encounter?
    • LillianPanos
      try the antivirals. coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil. I have had a constant weird feeling its finally going away I have using aloe gel lately it seems to really help I take the antiviral daily,
    • Lisajd
      Have you looked at any herpes websites or info off here.  Getting a good understanding helped me Yes meds and condoms reduce risk.  As you build antibodies over the years its possible there is less risk.  Some women never pass it on.  What it comes down too is the guy knowing about it and the risk and being prepared to accept it.  80% of people have oral herpes.  This helps prevent transmissuon of hsv2 and genital hsv1 us really low risk. So.dont discount you may even meet someone who has it.  
  • Featured