Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Anonymous

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

3 posts in this topic

I have read alot about hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and in other countries where it is legal, it has proven to basically cure herpes. A Guest user was posting on here about hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and i was very interested in what you were saying, if you can email me at certainshade0f@aol.com (the 0 in 0f is a zero). I would really like to talk to you about the procedure you went through. Please email me.

Hi there,

Sorry for my bluntness, but if this method works, then it would have been front-page news already, Even if only a fraction of patients succeed. I for one is willing to take relatively high risks if a method has proven to eradicate herpes. I mean, I am willing to even become slightly paralysed if it has proven efficacy, even if only 10% success rate.

Since the virus hides in the nerves, I would like surgeons to cut it away if it'll not kill me and accept being facially partially paralysed.

Why I sacrifice? 'Cos I can only avoid the pains this disease brings to my life by ending it. I do not think it is fair for anyone to suffer like this because of a tiny virus which does not cause cancer or health risks but it just destroys your sex life.

A normal person without sex / spouse is very very miserable .

regards,

Zone

airforce table plus two extensions, complete oxygen saturation at two atmospheres, it works.