World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
rainy day

Hi there

rainy day

I just wanted to introduce myself. I was just "diagnosed" I put that in parenthesis since my tests havent came back yet. Though I know in my heart that I have herpes. I made a post in another thread with my story, so I won't write the book again over here! :p

At the moment I feel emotionally better about things than I did yesterday but I still feel pretty numb. Really, I don't know what to think, though its probably a good thing I feel like this right now. I just got over PPD so I hope this doesn't set me back a little.

With the exception of my dear hubby I don't have anyone to talk to about this. No way could I tell my friends and family so I do feel sad and alone about that. :( All day today I've kept thinking wherever I was, (at the grocery) there is someone here who has herpes. (in the parking lot) same thing. Maybe one of my friends? But its something nobody talks about. So I feel alone. I feel frustrated. I still have so much to learn about all of this, I hope ya'll can educate me!:rolleyes:

Anyway hello and I hope to make some new friends.

LifesADance

Definitely read up on all of the information on this site! I also recommend www.herpesisnormal.com and http://loveinthetimeofherpes.blogspot.com. I was the same as you as in I pretty much knew I had herpes before I was officially diagnosed. At first I was nervous about researching things, but once I started to I feel so comfortable and really want to educate others about it! I'm glad your husband is being a good support!! This board is such a blessing with all of the empathy and support you have available too.