World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
completenutter

Help!

completenutter

Hi there!

I've gotten the H... (likely from him cos I only got the sores after we've gotten kinky) & my lover & I have most recently called it quits. He has taken me for a ride. We ended off amiablybut somehow he's running away from me now despite me efforts of wantin to tell him of my meds result. Shld I track him down so he doesnt go infect some innocent babes out there? & apparently, last heard he's back to his ex wife :(

Any advice, any one?:confused:

completenutter

Dear Xela,

Well, I did. Tat assclown still didnt reply but instead have the time to go on facebook & update rubbish! So maybe it's just time to go since I've done my part to inform him?

alittlenothing

If I were you and I knew how to contact the ex-wife, I would do it--anonymously if possible.

Otherwise I agree, nevermind him. You've told him you have it and what he does with that information is now his responsibility. It's a shame when people are irresponsible with their own sexual health and careless with that of others..but what can you do?

completenutter

Well, thank you! Yup, I have the ex wife's no. I think I shall call her then & as for him, it's his irresponsible attitude that made me befriended wonderful ppl on this site! Thank you for all the posts!

gotitsowhat

Call the wife or

send her an anonymous email. She should know if her husband has it and is sounds like he is the kind of guy to deny or conceal this.

But, after you do that, remember, it is not your responsibility to take care of him and get him to do the right thing. All you can do is give them the information.

n2beme4

Assclown!!??? That's the funniest damn thing I've heard in a while!

As soon as you let the ex-wife know (and I think it's quite decent of you to do that) it would be good for your own sake to move on so you can put him far behind you and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve!

completenutter

n2beme4,

Thank you! :p haha. After contacting his ex-wife, I'm getting the hell out of there man. U're rite, I need to put him far behing me & find someone who can treat with respect!

Brainy,

I dun have her email addy :( & yes, I'm the messenger & then I have nothing else to do in their lives, vice versa! I just hope she doesnt yell at me though! LOL! U know the classic case of usually the messenger gets shot :)

completenutter

Hi All,

Finally managed to get thru to the wife/ex-wife. She was dead cool abt it. Maybe wasnt the first time she's gotten such calls. Wasnt abusive towards me. Took it as it is & thanked me for the info. Now, it's time to close that chapter & march on :)