World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
chooseyourbattles

My Best Friend....

chooseyourbattles

My ex noticed a pimple on his dick. He popped it, he said. This is the loser I dumped. We weren't taking any precautions. I would feel a lot more helpless if this had happened despite being careful.

The plot thickens. I was seeing my best friend's ex behind her back. It fell through after a month, because I committed an effrontery to his ego and he dumped me. Despite my karmic retribution, I still felt like a sinner. Then she confessed that she had been having sex with the aforementioned loser.

My ex hasn't been tested yet. She doesn't know about his pimple. I am thinking we will wait until he gets tested to tell her. I am terrified. I shouldn't feel guilty, because she knows I have herpes and that he could as well. Despite having a nice boyfriend at the moment, she has only had four partners, and doesn't have much luck with men. If she has herpes, I will blame myself for the rest of my life.

chilla

I say throw it out there

Just tell what you know to be true, if this is truly ur best friend you should be able to do that. ya know, tell I know I have herpes and that you think ur ex has it too, but the tests results are in so...who knows...after that...its up to her to do wit it what she deems necessary. If she catches it, it's a risk she decided to take...it no fault of yours. Just be there for ya girl if things go south.