World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
tsilano

My first time using a dental dam

tsilano

Ok lets see where do I start! Ok well I have had GHSV1 since January of '08 since I have found out I have left out all oral sex because I was scared to let a guy perform it on me than they get it in their mouth we kiss and than I get it in my mouth. I truthfully feel like I rather have it in 1 place and not all over so I heard of the dental dam. I bought one but havent used it yet. Ive looked at it and pulled it apart to see how it works but both me and my boyfriend are lost. Do you need lube to use wit it? We are just so lost about if you use anything with it? Do you wash it and reuse it? Does it feel like nothings there? Has anyone ever used one and can you share your experiences please! thank you!

candy hearts

Basially you put it over you to cover your genital area and thats it! You can cut the end off a condom and then cut it lengthwise and it works the same! Good luck!;)

breckgirl

Now why did I think you put it on your mouth? :);)

Just to kid around, me and my guy put a piece of saran wrap on his mouth and tried to kiss that way. He comes towards me with his tongue sticking out and gives me this big open mouth kiss. It was silly.