World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
kg87

hiya im new :)

kg87

hello, I don't totally know why i joined this, i do have alot of questions about herpes and don't wish to tell anyone I know that I have caught it or how i caught it so i feel a bit lost :(

Shayna

Hi Kg87, and welcome to the forum!

No worries here about telling anyone...we ALL have it. ;)

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like! The more you learn about the virus and how to manage it, the better you will feel. Read all the info links on this site, too. That will help you really begin to understand hsv. You also might enjoy talking to people on the live chat here. There's a link to that on the blue tool bar above.

Take care!

Shayna

TinyCHILD

Welcome!

hey what are you talking about I don't have it! hehehe, Just joshing you...But welcome! my friend there are many ways to get herpes and ways that you really didn't think you would get it. The good thing about cyber world no one will attack you for what you got and no one leaves here without info for the future.

Welocome to browse and find your info:

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/what_herpes_looks_like.htm

JBnATL

Don't worry about telling anyone

It is no one else's business except those you might be intimate with. I have had this 'gift' several years and have never told a friend or family member. I only tell those women I have dated.

I have given the 'talk' many times and have never been rejected.

My advice to you is to seek out a support group in your area. Google "herpes support groups" or search yahoo groups since there are over 1500 groups with the name 'herpes' in them.

And join us in the live chat room if you wish. We could probably answer most or your questions.

Good luck!

JB

TinyCHILD

It is no one else's business except those you might be intimate with. I have had this 'gift' several years and have never told a friend or family member. I only tell those women I have dated.

I have given the 'talk' many times and have never been rejected.

My advice to you is to seek out a support group in your area. Google "herpes support groups" or search yahoo groups since there are over 1500 groups with the name 'herpes' in them.

And join us in the live chat room if you wish. We could probably answer most or your questions.

Good luck!

JB

Hey hold up there does the gift part come in? hehehe