World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dms

Unsure if I have herpes :-(

dms

Can someone tell me if my symptoms sound like herpes?

dms

My symptons. Any help would be so appreciated!

I had protected sex with a condom with a new guy I've been dating for the first time. I hadn't had sex in like 5 mos or so.

Anyway, he was extremly large. He was as thick as a coke can.

Intercourse was very painful, but I kept going.

I was immediately very sore afterwards, and the very next day i was in so much pain that it hurt to walk or pee or anything.

I thought i was just really dry and raw. Well 4 days later i was still in pain, so I decided to look at myself down there with a mirror. I found what looks like blisters, but not like anything that herpes looks like online.

Even so, I was very concerned. I went and got tested today and the Dr was mean and basically said it might be herpes. I don't have any of the other symptoms and have been in pain immediately after the encounter, so how can that be herpes? Does it occur that quickly?

The blisters i have feel soft and white as if it's healing like a normal blister and hurt alot less that at 1st. It's day 5 now and I have to wait a few days for the results. But I'm so scared and worried, I won't be able to eat , sleep, or work til I find out!!

Does this sound like herpes??

TinyCHILD

I had protected sex with a condom with a new guy I've been dating for the first time. I hadn't had sex in like 5 mos or so.

Anyway, he was extremly large. He was as thick as a coke can.

Intercourse was very painful, but I kept going.

I was immediately very sore afterwards, and the very next day i was in so much pain that it hurt to walk or pee or anything.

I thought i was just really dry and raw. Well 4 days later i was still in pain, so I decided to look at myself down there with a mirror. I found what looks like blisters, but not like anything that herpes looks like online.

Even so, I was very concerned. I went and got tested today and the Dr was mean and basically said it might be herpes. I don't have any of the other symptoms and have been in pain immediately after the encounter, so how can that be herpes? Does it occur that quickly?

The blisters i have feel soft and white as if it's healing like a normal blister and hurt alot less that at 1st. It's day 5 now and I have to wait a few days for the results. But I'm so scared and worried, I won't be able to eat , sleep, or work til I find out!!

Does this sound like herpes??

I would suggest leaving unnecessary detail that has no relation of having HSV1.

Here is some info that might help you out:

http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/guide/genital-herpes-symptoms-herpes

stlc

Lol, ag I don't mind the details - helps put the whole image in your mind as I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences - I know I have! lol And if we are having intercourse then we have to be mature enough to be at ease with all it entails.

To me, it could be and it could not be.

I'm not sure about this, as I am very new to herpes - Only known about me having it for a month now - well one of the sets of info I came across said that the first Out Break can happen 10 to 12 days after you get it.

But then when you speak to the members on this forum - some have had it for YEARS with no OB and then one day Voila!

All I would do is what you have done - get yourself tested.

The condom doesn't protect all of you - there are exposed sections of skin.

Let us know!!

p.s. its better to know that to not know - even if innocence sounds like bliss...its not :)