World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
LOVE2SMILE

Questions about outbreak signs

LOVE2SMILE

I was diagnosed 8 months ago with genital herpes... I never had an outbreak that i was aware, i was diagnosed through blood test results. I was in a relationship for 8 years with a man i thought i was going to marry wheni got my results that had completely left me devastated and then to put the cherry on the cupcake when i told him about the results its like he already knew and was waiting for me to come to him! Anyway needless to say we are no longer together and i am in a relationship with an amazing man who knows everything about my past and accepts me for who i am and all my flaws... U just dont know how he melts my heart! But now i think after all this time im having an outbreak but i dont know for sure cause i dont see anything!

These are my symptoms:

Horrible head ache that comes and goes

lower back pain more to my left side

tingling in my vaginal area but no sores

horrible pelvic pain

my body aches every other day, some days i feel great others not so good

tingling feeling in my body

i have no abnormal discharge, no sores, no pain while using the rest room, no irregular bleeding! I just feel weird!

I made a appt to see my gyn but i cant get in until next week! My #1 concern is the pelvic pain! Does herpes cause pain in your pelvic area? Its almost like i have period cramps... Its not constant, it come and goes! Please help me!

Plupha

It is possible that the pelvic pain could be related to an internal out break. Herpes doesn't just affect the outer gentailia all the time, sometimes it affects you internally too.

When you see your gyno ask them about it and let them know what you're experiencing!

And also, a lot of people have very mild outbreaks that they don't even notice - so that may be why you haven't had one that you've noticed or it could just be mostly internal!

Good luck! And it's so nice to hear when someone has found a wonderful accepting person!! :) Congrats!

lizabeth

i feel what I call beaten up inside.. then a few days later I notice discharge.. i have a sore spot before and after sex and then I notice an ob.. i take lysine to help with the external ob..